No more selfish thoughts for Britney ...

I think after everything we've heard. We need her to be HAPPY.

To concrete her dreams, have her family , babies, and maybe some dance class teaching as she has always dreamed. 
I think we all fans are at the point that we only care about her happiness and passion to live her life as she wants to. 

No more selfish thoughts about her career, her posts, her looks, her body. ENOUGH!. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Like 1

Our society is like that ... I want this, I want that.

At least with Britney we can work more for compassion, unconditional love, spending time with and for family, friends

It's really the only fanbase who care more about her person than her career. #freebritney speaks for itself

7 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

To concrete her dreams, have her family , babies, and maybe some dance class teaching as she has always dreamed. 
I think we all fans are at the point that we only care about her happiness and passion to live her life as she wants to. 

No more selfish thoughts about her career, her posts, her looks, her body. ENOUGH!. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

You would think...But there are people already talking about a comeback, albums and touring. It's disheartening. 

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Our society is like that ... I want this, I want that.

At least with Britney we can work more for compassion, unconditional love, spending time with and for family, friends

It's really the only fanbase who care more about her person than her career. #freebritney speaks for itself

IT's because the FREEBRITNEY that the thing turn around. TBH everyone was pissed off for her being "lazy " "unfit" "undone" etc. 

DOn't come at me with this fanbase always being caring about Britney the person. That didn't happen in huge numbers till yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

IT's because the FREEBRITNEY that the thing turn around. TBH everyone was pissed off for her being "lazy " "unfit" "undone" etc. 

DOn't come at me with this fanbase always being caring about Britney the person. That didn't happen in huge numbers till yesterday.

If we only caring about her career step there will be no #freebritney so ...

Obviously we care for her career too, and I agree it was too much since 2008, but at least looking at really stupid things like her look, poor outfits, hands shaking and all bring on the table her personal issues. The fanbase went too much on analysing everything but this is a part of the story

27 minutes ago, Matou said:

If we only caring about her career step there will be no #freebritney so ...

Obviously we care for her career too, and I agree it was too much since 2008, but at least looking at really stupid things like her look, poor outfits, hands shaking and all bring on the table her personal issues. The fanbase went too much on analysing everything but this is a part of the story

Nah, it's not really part of the story. It's part of the abuse she has endured from all sides of everyone that has ever told her "I love you Britney"

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Nah, it's not really part of the story. It's part of the abuse she has endured from all sides of everyone that has ever told her "I love you Britney"

Don't be so rude ... She never mention the fanbase as part of her abuse. I get you're angry but this fanbase was laways here for her, even the worst part of her life. Okay there are "crazy" fans. With the rank of Britney on celebrity level it's not a surprise but I think it's just a little part of the movement.

Honestly most fans are really understanding. We have been here for years. We obviously love Britney the person or we would have left at BJ regardless of the circumstances (beyond Britney’s control or not)

We can still hope for music one day and hope she finds her happiness. Like both those things can exist. 

Also fans freak out about appearance because it makes her generally look bad in the general public’s eyes. Ppl saying she looks bad or a mess has contributed to the cship staying in place for so long. 

I think its okay to hope that she does one day return to music since that's what made us all love her in the first place, was her as an artist. She has always said she loves to perform, and even her dancing on IG proves she still does love to dance or she just simply wouldn't dance at all. Even in 07/08 she went back and took dance classes and then taught dance. It's a true joy and passion for her and I believe she's even described it as therapeutic for her.

It's okay to hope she can return to the joy she once had for her career.

She has never once bashed the fans, and has repeatedly said she appreciates our (informed) support, and Sam also said in his TMZ "Jamie's a d" post that the fans are appreciated. We became fans because of her music. We stayed because of the person.

Not saying she needs to immediately jump back into it when (if) she ever gets free, but I think its okay to hope she does eventually return

1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

Exactly.  If the woman wants to travel the world, great.  If the woman wants to move to Spain and open a restaurant, great.  If the woman wants to sit on her *** and do nothing, great; it's her right.  She can literally do whatever the **** she wants to do.  People's desires for her are, in the end, irrelevant.  If people care about her happiness, then her happiness is what is relevant.

1 hour ago, Matou said:

Don't be so rude ... She never mention the fanbase as part of her abuse. I get you're angry but this fanbase was laways here for her, even the worst part of her life. Okay there are "crazy" fans. With the rank of Britney on celebrity level it's not a surprise but I think it's just a little part of the movement.

Expressing an opinion that is different from yours does not make me rude.

i feel like to old stans like me that’s the general feeling. we’ve been acting selfish since 08, sometimes without even realizing what was going on. we were asking her to be this perfect pop star she once was without knowing what was going on behind close doors. i even made some comments about how great her career may be without the cship without thinking if she wants to continue working. i couldn’t care less about the music now, i just want her to be safe and happy. it’s been an amazing musical journey stanning her since the beginning, and now she deserves a happy ending if that’s what she wants. 

3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You would think...But there are people already talking about a comeback, albums and touring. It's disheartening. 

It’s disgusting. It’s so selfish that ‘fans’ can discuss her comeback when she’s suffering like this.