Britney: Domination - What Really Happened?

5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't think the show was cancelled in December. Britney was still rehearsing in December, and the cancellation and her being put on lithium happened in early January. Bare in mind also, that originally the cancellation was supposed to only be a postponement. I think Britney's team thought that they would be able to force her into doing the show after her stay in the facility.

I actually came to write this, our thoughts align 100% I also believe the same. 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

@Steel Magnoliayou wanted to know who the original trustees of the SJB trust were?  It looks like it was just Ivan Taback, if I understand this correctly.  https://www.docdroid.net/TDvAX2H/jl-appointment-1-pdf

Thank you!

Not the trustees...The beneficiaries.

This document does address the "BJS Kids & Family Trust," but it doesn't specify who that is...I'm assuming the "Family" is Britney's family (James, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn) but the document doesn't clarify.

Her original "SJB Revocable Trust" was created before the boys were born, so it didn't specify that her children would be the beneficiaries.

• Love 2

She didn’t want to do it period. I guarantee 80% of rehearsals were without her. There’s more to It than she said no to a dance move and they shut it down. Her team has NEVER had an issue sending her onstage looking a complete mess. She probably flat out said she wouldn’t do the show and then like someone she said probably shipped her off in hopes to get some control back and start the show again.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

FYI - here is the POM contract excerpts from LFB Twitter

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I've added the June 3, 2013 date to the Chronological Timeline.

Notice "Artistco" mentioned in the document? 

I'm assuming that is "Atara Tours, LLC" ... Which appears to be formally taking responsibility for delivering Britney onto the stage.

36 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"Artistco"

This is the key.

It appears Jeffrey Azoff was the person (along with the entertainment lawyers mentioned just below him) who ironed out this contract.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/caa-music-agent-jeffrey-azoff-873277/

I’ve heard of Irvin Azoff, but not Jeffrey Azoff. It seems like Jeffrey is Irvin’s kid. 

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’ve heard of Irvin Azoff, but not Jeffrey Azoff. It seems like Jeffrey is Irvin’s kid. 

Yes, he's Irving Azoff's kid.

If anyone hasn't read this book yet...Please add it to your reading list.

It's a must for understanding this story! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

"...according to the federal prosecutors chronicled in Stiffed, organized crime seemed to play a big hand in the music division of the entertainment conglomerate MCA Inc. In 1983, under the new regime of MCA Records Group president Irving Azoff (ex-manager of the Eagles and Steely Dan), reputed mobster Salvatore ”Sal the Swindler” Pisello became a major player in the label’s business. Though Pisello had neither office nor salary, MCA kept writing him large checks — and he had the run of the place."

https://ew.com/article/1993/04/30/stiffed-true-story-mca-music-business-and-mafia/

• Love 2

As for paying for documents: Most newspapers/ news outlets online have a budget for buying legal documents. They even have budgets if they get sued. So journalists might get signed to do more in depth stuff they have a little bit of cash to spend. And time.  

I'm sure it varies a lot but I know it's not uncommon. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

Not the trustees...The beneficiaries.

This document does address the "BJS Kids & Family Trust," but it doesn't specify who that is...I'm assuming the "Family" is Britney's family (James, Lynne, Bryan, and Jamie Lynn) but the document doesn't clarify.

Her original "SJB Revocable Trust" was created before the boys were born, so it didn't specify that her children would be the beneficiaries.

I've been looking a lot but I cant find it. 

Sidenote: t's so annoying, I search around, find stuff i only to see others have already done it.  

I stumbled up on why Ingham and Jodi were cooperating to get Britney in to the rehab facility and that hole circus (jaime and Jodi went back and forth about that). 

Edit: and I have a theory why jaime wants to release the medical records -  it was Jodis idea) 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, he's Irving Azoff's kid.

If anyone hasn't read this book yet...Please add it to your reading list.

It's a must for understanding this story! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

"...according to the federal prosecutors chronicled in Stiffed, organized crime seemed to play a big hand in the music division of the entertainment conglomerate MCA Inc. In 1983, under the new regime of MCA Records Group president Irving Azoff (ex-manager of the Eagles and Steely Dan), reputed mobster Salvatore ”Sal the Swindler” Pisello became a major player in the label’s business. Though Pisello had neither office nor salary, MCA kept writing him large checks — and he had the run of the place."

https://ew.com/article/1993/04/30/stiffed-true-story-mca-music-business-and-mafia/

I never knew this! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

(Side note regarding the Azoffs: Irving Azoff used to manage Christina Aguilera. His daughter, Allison, was Christina's assistant and bff during the "Stripped" album era, around 2001.) 

6 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

I never knew this! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

(Side note regarding the Azoffs: Irving Azoff used to manage Christina Aguilera. His daughter, Allison, was Christina's assistant and bff during the "Stripped" album era, around 2001.) 

I read that book back around 2009.

Anthony Pellicano had just been sentenced for wiretapping and racketeering, and Adnan's pap friends at JFXOnline were saying he was being followed after the cell phone incident. They compared it to Pellicano, and I believe they were the ones who suggested I read that book.

It's what "set the scene" for me when it came to this story.

• Like 1