Britney: Domination - What Really Happened?

It appears to begin with her saying no to do things they wanted to be in the future show. She keeps that line to refuse to do it, they said :"Okay you don't want, no problem but you will face the consequences", maybe she was scared but the line was cross for Britney. Saying just no to a dance move or something like that was to much.

I put this here to help to understand with her own words :

"When I came off that tour, a new show in Las Vegas was supposed to take place. I started rehearsing early, but it was hard because I’d been doing Vegas for four years and I needed a break in between. But no, I was told this is the timeline and this is how it’s going to go."

"There’s tons of video with me at rehearsals. I wasn’t good — I was great" :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

"It’s funny to hear my managers’ side of the story. They all said I wasn’t participating in rehearsals and I never agreed to take my medication — which my medication is only taken in the mornings, never at rehearsal. They don’t even see me. So why are they even claiming that? When I said no to one dance move into rehearsals, it was as if I planted a huge bomb somewhere. And I said no, I don’t want to do it this way."

"I was told by my at-the-time therapist, Dr. Benson — who died [in 2019] — that my manager called him and then that moment and told him I wasn’t cooperating or following the guidelines in rehearsals. And he also said I wasn’t taking my medication, which is so dumb, because I’ve had the same lady every morning for the past eight years give me my same medication."

"There was a week period where they were nice to me, and I told them I don’t want to do the — They were nice to me, they said if I don’t want to do the new Vegas show, I don’t have to because I was getting really nervous."

" Three days later, after I said no to Vegas, my therapist sat me down in a room and said he had a million phone calls about how I was not cooperating in rehearsals, and I haven’t been taking my medication. All this was false. He immediately, the next day, put me on lithium out of nowhere. "

"Over the two-week holiday, a lady came into my home for four hours a day, sat me down and did a psych test on me."

"Then after, I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it."

"I packed my bags and went to that place. I worked seven days a week, no days off, which in California, the only similar thing to this is called s** trafficking."

"If I didn’t do any of my meetings and work from eight to six at night, which is 10 hours a day, seven days a week, no days off, I wouldn’t be able to see my kids or my boyfriend." THIS IS HOW SHE IS TRAPPED SINCE 2008 ! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Lol I’m done reading

i mean I have the same questions you do?

im wondering why Jamie would cancel a show that would bring in lots of money just to punish Britney for not wanting to do dance move?!

she’s already been forced to do pom and tour, why wouldn’t they just force her again to do domination…why was the mental hopsital and the excuse her meds weren’t working the only answer???

Ig we’re gonna have to wait for that good book from Britney 

Reading and thinking, most likely, she finally stepped her foot in: she wouldn't do it if it wasn't her way. They didn't like it. They ended up never coming to good terms. Team c-ship probably needs a good excuse to cancel the show without having HUGE financial damage. Considering probable insurance companies involved and contract clauses, they orchestrate a fake mental breakdown with all the colon / clinic story, which probably enabled them to get away with it easily. Never forget when Wallet said it:

This conservatorship should be viewed more as a hybrid business model

39 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Let's all remember...

Atara Tours is not one of Britney's original LLC's.

It was created by Jamie as a way to make millions following the probate court allowing him to be the "tour manager" for the FF Tour.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

This is racketeering.

"...racketeering may refer to an organized criminal act in which the perpetrators offer a service that will not be put into effect, offer a service to solve a nonexistent problem, or offer a service that solves a problem that would not exist without the racket. In many other cases, however, traditional racketeering may also involve perpetrators or racketeers offering an ostensibly effectual service (such as protection from other criminals) that may in fact solve an actual existing problem, with the racketeers offering to protect a business from robbery or vandalism; however, these racketeers will themselves coerce or threaten the business into accepting this service, often with the threat (implicit or otherwise) that failure to acquire the offered services will lead to the racketeers themselves contributing to the existing problem. Particularly, in many cases, the potential problem may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, but that fact may be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this party."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racketeering

That’s incredibly fascinating. So in a way, if Park MGM did wanna sue, Britney would be the one who takes the fall damage? Jesus. Christ.

really, this is the time for everyone that has worked with Britney all these years to come up clean about their involvement and the things they've seen, 'cause otherwise they start to look complicit of all this exploitation. 

in this case for example, Nappytabs should be the ones giving some explanations about that 45 min meeting they had with "her team" when Britney "wasn't cooperating" 

Adam Leber, Brett, Simon Cowell, even the exboyfriends, etc. Maybe even producers of her albums. 

8 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

That’s incredibly fascinating. So in a way, if Park MGM did wanna die, Britney would be the one who takes the fall damage? Jesus. Christ.

I'm only assuming...

But why else would they (or more specifically, Lou, since she's the "agent" in charge of all of the corporations) change the President to Britney, when none of the other LCC's were changed?

It was only Atara Tours...which was never one of "Britney's" companies to begin with. It was always Jamie's company, with Andrew Wallet as Treasurer.

another thing for "the timeline" I really don't remember the exact date, and it was never confirmed, but there was this crazy rumor around March 2019 probably, during this period when we didn't know anything about her, someone claimed to have seen her entering the building where they worked and that she went to the bathroom and peed green and didn't flush

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

really, this is the time for everyone that has worked with Britney all these years to come up clean about their involvement and the things they've seen, 'cause otherwise they start to look complicit of all this exploitation. 

in this case for example, Nappytabs should be the ones giving some explanations about that 45 min meeting they had with "her team" when Britney "wasn't cooperating" 

Adam Leber, Brett, Simon Cowell, even the exboyfriends, etc. Maybe even producers of her albums. 

I think everyone is afraid of being sued to the extreme. NDAs typically take like 10 years to fall off if I’m not mistaken. I wouldn’t be surprised if ones for Britney were fifteen. She’s had a lot silent supporters, but it’s time for vocal loud supporters 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

For real tho. Can someone dm @nappytabs on twitter? They should explain

It probably took that long for Britney to put her foot down and say categorically she refused point blank to do the show. it wasnt like she could have said 'no im not doing it' and her team was gunna say OK thats fine Britney. also, she probably tried to start off nicely and trying to explain to them she was tired and over the months became more and more assertive then it got to the point where she had to blow to make them listen 

it all makes sense now. i remember as well she said in a statement [well, apparently it was her, probably wasnt] when she announced Domination, she said she was going to spend 6  months rehearsing for the show AND working on B10, and this was right after her US and EU/UK tour. and i remember even back then thinking that makes no sense. she should have a few months off to rest, then finish B10, then have another rest, then release B10 then announce the residency. But apparently it seemed back then she was going straight from tour, to rehearsing a new show and finishing to B10 which even back then i think i even said on here that makes no sense whatsoever

like i said on here last night, i was wrong about some things and i hold my hands up to that. i just dont like the attitude of some members on here. i find it quite rich some of them condemned me in 2017/2018 of hoping she toured the UK [back then not knowing about all this] but meanwhile their profile picture is of them at her show in  Vegas. some fans are so hypocritical and i remember even back then being pissed off with that. There's things that came to light last night that i didnt know about and i was wrong about. and yes i feel bad about that.  But all the fans who went to vegas multiple times to see her but also like to now attack other fans who dare say anything they dont agree on really annoy me. Yesterday, i said i was shocked at what she wore in court and i was completely hammered by one member, all because i was worried what she wore might affect HER PROGRESS in the case. im still pissed off what i said was twisted even though i have spent 2 years constantly saying how disgusting this cship is and Britney deserves freedom. but some fans just like to pouce on anyone to dare say anything they dont agree with, even though i bet you they still bought her albums and saw her in vegas many times during 2013-2017

sorry for the rant. i wish britney the best and hope this is sorted out once and for all

I’m guessing a lot had to do with insurance and contracts. What’s interesting is if they were able to successfully use Jamie’s health condition to get out and have insurance pay off whatever, if they find out that was the case and wasn’t true I imagine they will sue the brand. And if insurance didn’t have to pay anything off then I’m sure whoever the contract was signed with for the show will come back with a lawsuit. But these rando legals from production companies aren’t likely as deep in this as we are and probably won’t know. I’m connecting a lot of invisible dots here but it’s my thought process. 

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this! It'd help so much, the more people that speak out the better.

Plus people may start speaking to attempt to cover their own backs!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I think everyone is afraid of being sued to the extreme. NDAs typically take like 10 years to fall off if I’m not mistaken. I wouldn’t be surprised if ones for Britney were fifteen. She’s had a lot silent supporters, but it’s time for vocal loud supporters 

Please, whoever is reading this thread, read this:

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2021 at 9:47 AM, studlygeorge said:

Bear with me, please. After listening to Britney’s groundbreaking testimony yesterday, I slowly but surely started to realize the timeline given by Team B doesn’t add up with what Britney told us.

October 18: Domination is announced. Britney tells us she us she was exhausted and did not want to do this show. 

November 5: Britney shares Scream & Shout rehearsal videos

(The other rehearsal videos are gone form Instagram but I’m assuming they’re in between here)

December 19: Britney announces she just finished putting up her Christmas tree and she can’t wait for the show.

January 4: Domination cancelled

Here’s where things got fishy for me: during her testimony Britney said her team told her it was okay to cancel the show. Britney agreed but feared of repercussions. A couple days later Doctor Benson says to her that he was told Britney wasn’t “cooperating” during rehearsals and put her on lithium. She said she wasn’t allowed to leave her house for a month and was alone in her home during the two week Christmas holiday.

From what we can assume from her story since she doesn’t provide specific months/dates is that she must have officially tapped out of the show around later November, a little over a month after announcing. We can assume Britney was put onto lithium around this time/the start of December.  We can also assume from her perspective and by what she was saying at her testimony that she was under the impression that the show was indeed off. 

so if that is the case, why was the show not officially cancelled until January? Also, why was the show being continuously promoted through released ads (albeit one teaser trailer) as well as Instagram posts?  The December 19th video strikes me as particularly strange because Britney said she was on lithium and felt so extremely drunk over the two week holiday period. Not just that, but it kind of doesn’t make much sense to me for Britney to have only put up her Christmas tree 5 days before Christmas. This is typically done in households around late November/really early December. I’m not saying it is impossible, but given the timeline of what she was telling us it doesn’t make much sense. Britney doesn’t appear to be “almost drunk” in that video. 

for my next point, it is purely speculative and I have no actual backing. We only have so many videos of Britney rehearsing. In most of the short videos, she’s wearing the same outfit: white crop with black sweats. We have one video of her performing Coupure Électrique in a different outfit but with a mask on. Many people assumed she was wearing a mask as a stand in for a costume piece that would conceal her mouth because she “doesn’t know the words”. While this *very well* may have been the case, i don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility to assume this was one of the last rehearsals she was attending. 

My personal theory is that Team B was assuming Britney was feeling sick because she wasn’t “cooperating” and decides to take preventive measures against possible airborne illness by having her wear a mask during rehearsal before they came to the conclusion that her “medication stopped working”. If we take this theory into consideration, it would possibly explain why there seems (at least on a surface level) to be a lack or Britney rehearsal videos. Something tells me she only had appeared for rehearsals for the month of October/November but was completely absent for December. This could possibly explain the abundance of stand in rehearsal videos. 

My question still stands, why were rehearsals continuing if Britney was told she didn’t have to do the show? One could argue all the dancers/production team was alerted the show was off around the same time Britney cancelled, but if that’s the case why was NappyTabs promoting the show moments before they announced it was cancelled?

Some people subscribe to the theory that Domination was an insurance scam. I always thought it was ludicrous and outlandish to assume that this was the whole show’s purpose,  but looking at it now it is possible that was an element to the story. I know with the Piece of Me contract it said something along the lines that the only way they could get out of cancelling the show without having to pay a ton of money was if the conservator (Jamie) fell ill (if I’m not mistaken, that is).

My theory is Team B felt Britney was “not cooperating” during rehearsals and initially thought she was feeling ill so they made her push through rehearsal but to just wear a mask (I mean they DID make her perform with a 104 degree fever). Once they “figured out” that her “medication stopped working” they pulled her from rehearsals altogether thinking they could “fix her” with new medication and convince her/pressure her to come back to Vegas (likely under the threat of legal action) after they told her she could cancel. I think when they saw “her condition” was worsening that’s when they decided to send her to the rehab home and hastily put together the “Jamie is sick” story in order to avoid lawsuit from the Park MGM (assuming her contract was similar to Piece of Me). 

Again, that’s all my theory. My question here is why was Domination being pushed forward with if Britney said from her perspective the show was canceled before Christmas? Was it something along my theory? Could it have been to fulfill contractual obligations with the Park MGM, NappyTabs, and/or the dancers? My last point I wanna bring up is that when the show was cancelled it was labeled as “postponed”. I can’t provide a receipt, but I remember very early on that the Park MGM teeter they were hoping to get Britney back in by 2020. We also have the insider from the podcast who said Larry was the one who said the postponement/Jamie story will be good for ticket sales for when they would eventually return to Vegas. If the plan all along was to return to Vegas (before Britney announced she was refusing to work), why were fans’ tickets refunded almost immediately? You would think her money hungry/cash grab team would keep hold of those ticket sales for as long as they could. It just doesn’t make any sense. 

What do you think? Thanks for sticking with the post if you’ve made it this far :) 

Bringing back this great post and thread. 

The Domination topic is beginning to merge with the narrative in the BJS Trust topic.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Does anyone know if the Atara Tours Domination contract exists online?

Or the POM contract?

I think some Twitter users used to have excerpts of the contract but it seems like those accounts have been taken down. 

I've never seen the Domination contract...But parts of the POM contract were online.

Only snippets were shown. Not the entire contract...I want to say that it was LFB who shared it, along with Meaner.

Again, it makes me wonder who funded these Twitter accounts...It costs money to not only purchase the documents, but to put time into finding the documents in the first place.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've never seen the Domination contract...But parts of the POM contract were online.

Only snippets were shown. Not the entire contract...I want to say that it was LFB who shared it, along with Meaner.

Again, it makes me wonder who funded these Twitter accounts...It costs money to not only purchase the documents, but to put time into finding the documents in the first place.

I need links, sis! I've been looking but I cant find it from the twittersphere.

LFB is obvs corporately sponsored by Cheez-its (maybe Ziplock too?).

Meaner-->I get hacktivist vibes from this account.

On 6/24/2021 at 3:47 PM, studlygeorge said:

Bear with me, please. After listening to Britney’s groundbreaking testimony yesterday, I slowly but surely started to realize the timeline given by Team B doesn’t add up with what Britney told us.

October 18: Domination is announced. Britney tells us she us she was exhausted and did not want to do this show. 

November 5: Britney shares Scream & Shout rehearsal videos

(The other rehearsal videos are gone form Instagram but I’m assuming they’re in between here)

December 19: Britney announces she just finished putting up her Christmas tree and she can’t wait for the show.

January 4: Domination cancelled

Here’s where things got fishy for me: during her testimony Britney said her team told her it was okay to cancel the show. Britney agreed but feared of repercussions. A couple days later Doctor Benson says to her that he was told Britney wasn’t “cooperating” during rehearsals and put her on lithium. She said she wasn’t allowed to leave her house for a month and was alone in her home during the two week Christmas holiday.

From what we can assume from her story since she doesn’t provide specific months/dates is that she must have officially tapped out of the show around later November, a little over a month after announcing. We can assume Britney was put onto lithium around this time/the start of December.  We can also assume from her perspective and by what she was saying at her testimony that she was under the impression that the show was indeed off. 

so if that is the case, why was the show not officially cancelled until January? Also, why was the show being continuously promoted through released ads (albeit one teaser trailer) as well as Instagram posts?  The December 19th video strikes me as particularly strange because Britney said she was on lithium and felt so extremely drunk over the two week holiday period. Not just that, but it kind of doesn’t make much sense to me for Britney to have only put up her Christmas tree 5 days before Christmas. This is typically done in households around late November/really early December. I’m not saying it is impossible, but given the timeline of what she was telling us it doesn’t make much sense. Britney doesn’t appear to be “almost drunk” in that video. 

for my next point, it is purely speculative and I have no actual backing. We only have so many videos of Britney rehearsing. In most of the short videos, she’s wearing the same outfit: white crop with black sweats. We have one video of her performing Coupure Électrique in a different outfit but with a mask on. Many people assumed she was wearing a mask as a stand in for a costume piece that would conceal her mouth because she “doesn’t know the words”. While this *very well* may have been the case, i don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility to assume this was one of the last rehearsals she was attending. 

My personal theory is that Team B was assuming Britney was feeling sick because she wasn’t “cooperating” and decides to take preventive measures against possible airborne illness by having her wear a mask during rehearsal before they came to the conclusion that her “medication stopped working”. If we take this theory into consideration, it would possibly explain why there seems (at least on a surface level) to be a lack or Britney rehearsal videos. Something tells me she only had appeared for rehearsals for the month of October/November but was completely absent for December. This could possibly explain the abundance of stand in rehearsal videos. 

My question still stands, why were rehearsals continuing if Britney was told she didn’t have to do the show? One could argue all the dancers/production team was alerted the show was off around the same time Britney cancelled, but if that’s the case why was NappyTabs promoting the show moments before they announced it was cancelled?

I don't think the show was cancelled in December. Britney was still rehearsing in December, and the cancellation and her being put on lithium happened in early January. Bare in mind also, that originally the cancellation was supposed to only be a postponement. I think Britney's team thought that they would be able to force her into doing the show after her stay in the facility.

• Love 1
  • Like 1