The time between In The Zone and Blackout

• How did it feel to wait that long for a new album (Blackout)? Were u mad, annoyed?

For me it wasn't too annoying since unlike these days I got so much play value from ITZ album, it's crazy. Also there were songs from Chaotic and My Prerogative.

• How did react to her comeback and her idk not dancing (at least not that good) anymore etc? 

As this time was going and so much drama going on, there was this opinion that she sucks, is not cool and that she is crazy. I ignored publics opinion and was annoyed at that. It seemed to me so utilisatory how they like an artist at first and just drop them when they're ''broken''. When Blackout dropped they all got slayed. It was surprise for me since at that time I didn't follow news.

I didn't care much about performances back then, I mostly was only interested in music.

• How did that time feel for Britney's fans overall?

In my feeling this growing dislike at her dissolved mostly. It felt similar to situation when before Toxic dropped and was on top of the charts.

This thread made me remember for how long we used to play albums around. Now for me it's like few months and finish.