Ava Max struggles to name an Elton John song (video)

17 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Lol. This is just like that time when she claimed that Madonna was her favorite pop queen, then she was asked what her 3 favorite Madonna songs were and she couldn't actually name 4 Minutes and only called it "the minute one". :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She is not so good with lyrics, yup. 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I find it weird that he has more US #1 hits than UK #1s, considering his is British.

I don't think the British really cared for him. He was way more successful in the US. Cos he loved American music more than his own..

But that's not to say. He pissed people off his comments on Janet Jackson and lip syncing stars really pissed people off as he went after icons in the LGBT community..

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

This one sticks with me because of Californication. 🤷🏼‍♀️

But he actually has a lot of good songs. A pioneer for sure. And the feud with Madonna was major. 😂

yes, this is the one I remember the most (just didn't know the name lol) I actually hear it a lot on the radio because my dad always puts those oldies stations

I think he also did a song with RuPaul, was that an official single? I remember seeing it on VH1

Edit: also, didn't know Rocket Man got a music video only in 2017. Here's hoping that Britney release a music video for one of her songs in 45 years :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.