Iggy Azalea debuts her first fragrance 'Devil's Advocate'

• Content Curators

Update: 'Devil's Avocate' is Iggy's first fragrance, it's available for purchase on her website.

Will you be giving this a try?

She responded to a fans curiosity about a clip she appears in, which appears to be a music video in the making?

I won't lie the clip has me intrigued, check it out.

IA.JPG.efcffeed87795b0b669753c151c4cd96.JPG

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
On 5/25/2021 at 10:44 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Queen of rap

On 5/25/2021 at 10:46 PM, Adriannn said:

All that *** deserves an applause :matches:

On 5/25/2021 at 10:51 PM, aleomg said:

She can destroy careers with that hairflip and äss. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 5/25/2021 at 11:52 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sasha atoning for ha sins posting Olive threads and hitting me with that Igloo Australia fire :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

On 5/26/2021 at 12:33 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Give her her flowers! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

On 5/26/2021 at 3:55 AM, Paolo94 said:

Still not over Brazil :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: That song deserved more success

On 5/27/2021 at 3:53 AM, bas che said:

Not a hater but I doubt she has a chance to make it big again in the pop scene.

she and the likes of Megan thee Stallion have an expiry date. Artists such as them usually go off the radar 2 years after debut. It’s the nature of the industry.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:03 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Igloo has something coming out like all the time. Her fans are being fed. However, I feel like thos is an ad for her soon-to-be-released cosmetic line. That beat sounded like background ad music  :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:Mark my words. You heard it first here.

On 5/27/2021 at 7:16 AM, Ofcoursenot said:

Why is she always teasing something? Sadly, I think she didn't evolve from 2014-15 music scene:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

It's a the release of her first perfume :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: but check out the ad it's hot, are y'all interested in smelling this?

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Well, she should drop that banger too! :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I know! I was actually very excited, I though she was drop that instead :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Imagine this as a music video too :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block