How much would you pay for your favorite vinyl record?

On 5/19/2021 at 5:48 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Unless you're desperate for older/limited edition records, just buy newer ones. Those usually go for $20 to $100. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Target has Like a Virgin, True Blue, Madonna, and Who's That Girl for under $30. Not sure if they're in stock, though. Urban Outfitters has a lot of records for good prices as well. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: If you want rarities, then you're gonna have to splurge, but I personally wouldn't spend more than $100 per record. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I'm not desperate. Why settle when you could have the best? Learned that from my all my exes... :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 12:43 AM, CarTurn said:

Funny enough, I just ordered like 6 new Vinyls to add to my collection. The most expensive vinyl I’ve bought so far is one for Janet Jackson at 60.00. I’m currently looking for Circus by Britney but no luck. Also looking for Glory Days by Little Mix

There have been a couple Glory Days Vinyl's added to Amazon! There's literally only a few copies so check them out, I can see them on the UK version so hopefully they ship to the US too?

27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There have been a couple Glory Days Vinyl's added to Amazon! There's literally only a few copies so check them out, I can see them on the UK version so hopefully they ship to the US too?

OMG!! I just purchased it. Thank you so much for the info! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

$0. I like the aesthetics of a vinyl, but I have no record player and I can’t justify getting one.

Let me just pay hundreds of dollars for a good player and then $25 per album minimum to listen to in a less convenient way and at a lower audio quality than I already do now (I have a dedicated “audiophile” setup). :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: 

Doesn’t make any sense. I printed out 12x12 versions of my favorite albums covers, framed them, and hung them up on my walls instead.

56 minutes ago, CarTurn said:

OMG!! I just purchased it. Thank you so much for the info! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I thought of you straight away when I saw it and rushed to find this thread:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I’m happy I could let you know!

I ordered one too as I don’t have the Glory Days Vinyl! 

I think me and you got some of the last few as they’d been sold out for so long on Amazon! 

41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I thought of you straight away when I saw it and rushed to find this thread:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I’m happy I could let you know!

I ordered one too as I don’t have the Glory Days Vinyl! 

I think me and you got some of the last few as they’d been sold out for so long on Amazon! 

Oh wow!! Thank you so much!! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

I also bought my little mix tickets for a Scotland Show so I’m super excited to be headed to Europe next year!!

5 minutes ago, CarTurn said:

Oh wow!! Thank you so much!! Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

I also bought my little mix tickets for a Scotland Show so I’m super excited to be headed to Europe next year!!

Such a Stan, I love to hear it :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: That’s so exciting! Plus you can make a whole trip of it! I can’t wait to see them next year too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block