Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix "Heartbreak Anthem" music video out NOW!

Slayer

Is there anything they can't do!? 

I'll be honest when I first heard the song I wasn't sure about it but then the song was going through my head and now it's been on repeat ever since lol. 

Really hope this will be a big song for them.

It's nearly top 10 on US iTunes, so maybe this will get them some kind of hype here. US needs to stop sleeping on these girls, my country is so boring lol. 

And the music video. AMAZING! This should be a contender for video of the year. They served with all those looks especially Jade with that short blonde hair 😍😍 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

Extra mini Confetti performance:

Tiktok Q&A:

Tagging as i'm not making another thread for it, tell me if you hate the tags btw and i'll stop - I just guess I assume you guys are stans like me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I love thisssss

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Is there anything they can't do!? 

I'll be honest when I first heard the song I wasn't sure about it but then the song was going through my head and now it's been on repeat ever since lol. 

Really hope this will be a big song for them.

It's nearly top 10 on US iTunes, so maybe this will get them some kind of hype here. US needs to stop sleeping on these girls, my country is so boring lol. 

And the music video. AMAZING! This should be a contender for video of the year. They served with all those looks especially Jade with that short blonde hair 😍😍 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.