Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix "Heartbreak Anthem" music video out NOW!

Slayer

Awwwww, I can just see myself ugly crying in front row with a beer in my hand slightly intoxicated as they are performing this song at their tour with mist surrounding the stage making my eyes look glassy while I hug my best friend because I'm desperately single and alone and won't think I'll ever find true love ever again. 

v17byq-2.gif?w=300

• Love 2

Jesy was on the original version of the song:

Little Mix began working on the song with Galantis and Guetta before the coronavirus pandemic so Jesy’s vocals were included in the arrangement

Recalling the origins of the song, Galantis producer and songwriter Christian Karlsson, told Metro.co.uk: ‘Little Mix came in pretty early on but they’re so hardworking with their vocals, it was cool to see how they’re perfectionists. I like that, I’m one myself.  ‘It was fun to watch them – every detail with the ad libs was very important to them.’  

Revealing what had to be changed once Jesy left, Christian said: ‘Not lyrics but a little bit of arrangement and changing vocals and stuff. They’re so professional. They all sang it all, the whole thing. Every single part of the song was sung by all of them. Then they were deciding on, [who was doing what part].

‘It’s cool because usually that’s my job as a producer but they know what they want and how to get it there. For the vocals, I could sit back and just watch them do what they do. I’m happy I did because it came out amazing.’  Heartbreak Anthem is no ordinary break-up song with its upbeat, thumpy beat and that’s exactly the vibe Christian was going for.  ‘I keep feeling like there’s too many songs about love and too many downers about it,’ he admitted. ‘I do dance music and I don’t want to do downers, not for the dance floor anyway. But people want to talk about love and sing about love, so this is like an upper talking about how love can go wrong and [people] split up.’ 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Slayer said:

Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem is out NOW! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It stormed to Number 1 on UK iTunes within an hour of release.

Stream & Buy now!

The Director revealed the concept:

The concept for Heartbreak Anthem was inspired by Angela Carter’s infamous 1984 novel Nights at the Circus, a magical realism feminist tale about freedom. 

Jade, Perrie & Leigh-Anne are the Winged Fatales, an all singing, all dancing trio who perform night after night to adoring crowds, whilst backstage they feel trapped and alone.

As we move through the song they find happiness in their own skin alongside digital images of David Guetta and the Galantis Seafox - a symbol of liberation. 

The video touches upon the pressures of fame and heartbreak, evoking a message of self-acceptance against the backdrop of a sci-fi burlesque world. 

E1xc93wWQAkhLo7?format=jpg&name=large

E11EM04WQAI1uiL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

rsz_1rsz_e11em04wqai1uil.thumb.jpg.8794761e3b8d12a7d14a9470550724f0.jpg

This song is something from 2012 lol

Extra mini Confetti performance:

Tiktok Q&A:

Tagging as i'm not making another thread for it, tell me if you hate the tags btw and i'll stop - I just guess I assume you guys are stans like me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Extra mini Confetti performance:

Tiktok Q&A:

Tagging as i'm not making another thread for it, tell me if you hate the tags btw and i'll stop - I just guess I assume you guys are stans like me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

They do not give a sh it whatsoever. Lmao! Their so nonchalant, it’s hilarious. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block