Selena Gomez teases SG3

21 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

She ignored Star Dance and acts like it doesn't exist because of its relations with Hollywood Records :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What happened between her and Hollywood Records?

I think she should have just embrace her past music, be it with the Scene or before Revival cause those albums what made her who she is today...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think it is probably because of the "manufactured", "disney" image she had in that era that she wants to disassociate from since she is a growing artist. I mean, we have seen so many people like Miley do it so.

Miley didn't said Bangerz was her first album. She trashes all past albums with every new album she puts out.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, electricopop said:

What happened between her and Hollywood Records?

I think she should have just embrace her past music, be it with the Scene or before Revival cause those albums what made her who she is today...

Nothing happened. However, she was attached too that label that you know "manufactures" pop stars for public liking, and I don't think her artistic integrity likes that.

9 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

Miley didn't said Bangerz was her first album. She trashes all past albums with every new album she puts out.

Hmm I seem to remember around the time Bangerz came out she said she was treating it like it was her debut album as she felt 'disconnected' from her first three albums or something like that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block