Selena Gomez teases SG3

I think the Spanish Music worked in her favor, she even said she sings better in spanish. 

Just don't hit the stage girlfriend, she makes great videos, but as we saw at the 2019 AMAS, she has no stage presence. 

She's the  female Zayn, but she isn't afraid to promote and actually do interviews and press, where zayn is like Music out, listen and enjoy it.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Can’t believe no one here has realized that Rare was SG3 :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

She only counts her albums with Interscope Records. I'm guessing she's embarrassed by her Hollywood Records albums :clownery_makeup_meme: Stars Dance had some gems on it... and obviously she doesn't count her album with The Scene as her solo albums but they practically were. I don't remember ever seeing her band in the music videos or album covers. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: If we wanna be real, this would be her 7th album. Or 4th album without her 'band'. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She only counts her albums with Interscope Records. I'm guessing she's embarrassed by her Hollywood Records albums :clownery_makeup_meme: Stars Dance had some gems on it... and obviously she doesn't count her album with The Scene as her solo albums but they practically were. I don't remember ever seeing her band in the music videos or album covers. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: If we wanna be real, this would be her 7th album. Or 4th album without her 'band'. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Yeah I sort of get not wanting her solo career to be affiliated with “The Scene,” but they gave her some of her most recognizable and loved songs. Regardless, that’s a du***** thing to do. Life doesn’t work like that. That’s like Britney coming out and announcing B8. I know people would be ecstatic, but you don’t just erase your works like that. Anyone subscribing to that is a dummy including Selena. Here I am as a fan not knowing what a dummy she is lmao 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ignored her band and now she’s ignoring her first solo album. The nerve on this one and the nerve on the first few people on this thread supporting this nonsense 

I think it is probably because of the "manufactured", "disney" image she had in that era that she wants to disassociate from since she is a growing artist. I mean, we have seen so many people like Miley do it so.

• Like 2

I loved Stars Dance. Who cares if its dated now? It was perfect for the time it came out. I think it's my fave album of hers! It came out in the summer when I was 23 and I loved partying to it. 

I am looking forward to this new album too. I hope it's out this year. I feel like not much good music has been released so far!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I hate that she takes herself so seriously... I follow her since Revival, but she already has three studio albums as a solo artist.

But if she does indeed want to acknowledge only Revival and Rare, then...

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hope SG3's title starts with an R!

THIS.

(plus her Spanish EP called "Revelación")

Otherwise I'll consider all this a mess.

PS: now if she calls the new album "Reborn" I'll burn everything.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block