Selena Gomez teases SG3

16 minutes ago, StephenDallas said:

Wait she’s only had two albums ??

She's released three solo albums and three as Selena Gomez & The Scene. Also a greatest hits compilation (For You) and a Spanish-language EP (Revelacion).

Kiss & Tell (2009)

A Year Without Rain (2010)

When the Sun Goes Down (2011)

Stars Dance (2013)

Revival (2015)

Rare (2020)

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ignored her band and now she’s ignoring her first solo album. The nerve on this one and the nerve on the first few people on this thread supporting this nonsense 

Girl... 

She ignored 4 albums actually: 

Kiss & Tell 

A Year Without Rain 

When The Sun Goes Down

Stars Dance 

What really bothers me with this, start with Stars Dance and it would make a lot of sense. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Girl... 

She ignored 4 albums actually: 

Kiss & Tell 

A Year Without Rain 

When The Sun Goes Down

Stars Dance 

What really bothers me with this, start with Stars Dance and it would make a lot of sense. 

That’s what I said. Ignoring her band means ignoring the first three albums. I hate that she keeps doing this 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

First she ignored her band and now she’s ignoring her first solo album. The nerve on this one and the nerve on the first few people on this thread supporting this nonsense 

Well...I mean, they are her own albums. It's not really "the nerve" because it's really up to her to choose whether she ignores them or not lol :orangu_orangutan_ape: she has the full right to do so, regardless if its smart or not

4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I loved Stars Dance. Who cares if its dated now? It was perfect for the time it came out. I think it's my fave album of hers! It came out in the summer when I was 23 and I loved partying to it. 

I am looking forward to this new album too. I hope it's out this year. I feel like not much good music has been released so far!

Agree also my fav album of hers. Good for gym workouts. 🥰

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I loved Stars Dance. Who cares if its dated now? It was perfect for the time it came out. I think it's my fave album of hers! It came out in the summer when I was 23 and I loved partying to it. 

I am looking forward to this new album too. I hope it's out this year. I feel like not much good music has been released so far!

It's my favorite too! 

Came out the same year as SPRING BREAKERZ. We stan 2013 :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Well...I mean, they are her own albums. It's not really "the nerve" because it's really up to her to choose whether she ignores them or not lol :orangu_orangutan_ape: she has the full right to do so, regardless if its smart or not

No she does not. You don’t get to erase what’s already been done as far as what has charted or not. She can choose not to perform them but she doesn’t get to choose to say they’re her “first, second, or third album.” Like what even is that? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block