Justin Guarini (actor from ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME musical) talks about his experience meeting Britney

Actor and singer Justin Guarini from "ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME the musical" talks about his experience meeting Britney several times on "DRAMA." podcast

He mentions a funny anecdote related to his name “Justin” when he first met Britney in Miami: “Britney is extremely lovely, she’s as beautiful and kind and everything you’d ever hoped she would be in person :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

He also talks about the time she came to the musical stage readings that took place in 2018 in NYC: "Britney is involved and aware of the musical, and she loved it when she came to see it". He hopes the musical opens in the 1st quarter of 2022 in Broadway 

I thought it'd be nice to share! - It starts around 16:20 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/anytime-with-justin-guarini/id1485508517?i=1000517076209

This musical is the only thing I'm looking forward to next year :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

zfhems8ne443qpwqlet5lbtqeeawaw5jycmw6pt7