Soo... whos this billy guy?

11 hours ago, Brit52 said:

He totally has an account here. In the past I questioned the validity of Fe commenting on his IG becos I can't remember the last time I saw valid proof that Fe is still in contact with Brit and as much I want to believe she did FBS with Britneys approval, maybe she did it thinking it was the right thing to do but doesn't actually talk to britney anymore... anyway, after I posted here along those same lines Billy had posted about how dare anyone question the loyalty behind Fe (which I wasn't, I just wasn't sure how close her relationship truly still is) since people love to jump on the fact that Fe comments and gives validity to Billy all the time

Sorry I felt I rambled a bit here hope this makes sense and that I got my point across. Isn't meant to be negative towards Billy or fe, just simply my belief that Billy 100% has a BH account and likely checks in very regularly

I totally agree fe is always going to be close to Britney but I doubt she is in contact with her at this time britney has her own circle in CA. 
fe isn’t her assistant anymore.

he thinks a like on a comment is #receipts (I’m sorry but the way he makes his captions are iconically messy I love it he’s a mess) 

he has never had proof and I’m really sad that the bbc is probably going to let him show himself to be a bff with no proof. 

at this point I am inclined to believe the TMZ was from her dad but also true. The cship began partly to stop weirdos like him getting close to her. like Sam lufti

remember billy was with Jason who claimed Britney still talks to him and loves him hahahahahh

they are screw looses

i do hope billy sees this so he can either stop all together but at least stop the rambling it’s hilarious