Soo... whos this billy guy?

I love checking his account several times a day to see the hot mess of an account.

looking for the #clues bs he does to cover up the fact he has no idea what the truth is :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

remember he said the red was for a perfume and then Britney did a video saying she just liked the red fridge I just can’t with this guy :clownery_makeup_meme:

(I could go on but he’ll just rant about me for 6 more posts but the misinformation he spreads with photoshop images like of Cassie and stuff I think he needs to watch it as he admits he’s sent them he doesn’t find it himself he’s honestly lost himself in this narrative and it’s concerning to see anyone get obsessive and mental about a person like this. I certainly wouldn’t appreciate my friend doing that... which is why none of her actual friends do! :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:)

im very cautious about the bbc documentary simply because he’s in there as a reference and unless he ft Britney for it I don’t want his contribution along with the rest of the speakers named.

fe made the last one credible.

it’s weird how obsessed and consumed he is and posts crap images and it looks mad. 
my ultimate fav thing is likening his involvement with the bbc documentary to a “guest list” ok boo you and Perez and an old choreographer.

unless someone more relevant is in this then he’s on the budget list :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

20 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don't care if Billy is delusional. At least he will be painting her in a good light :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

But it also makes the free Britney movement look  delusional and crazy. “Britney” said in a statement to TMZ that she hasn’t been talking to Billy B. Whether you believe that statement came from Britney or not, which I certainly believe it wasn’t her, it’s still a bad look.

41 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

But it also makes the free Britney movement look  delusional and crazy. “Britney” said in a statement to TMZ that she hasn’t been talking to Billy B. Whether you believe that statement came from Britney or not, which I certainly believe it wasn’t her, it’s still a bad look.

You know, not everyone had seen the statement from TmZ.  He's always saying that she is capable and intelligent. So I see it as a good statement 

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

Screenshot_20210425-190543_Instagram.jpg

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

#lookfortheclues #in #the #"""tea"""

Reveal hidden contents

And people think the captions on Britney's insta are wild :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk give me a shoutout on your insta Billy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

Screenshot_20210425-221549_Instagram.jpg

Also I couldn't bring myself to read all of this without having an aneurysm buttt is he threating to choke us or what? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

#tobechokedornottobechoked

Wow he's trying to type like Cassie now! Talk about obsessed, he might as well change his username so his followers know that they're following a stan account

13 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

You can tell he’s read this thread with his comments hahahaha

billy yannoe I actually kinda befriended you on IG with a fake account 

it’s so easy to catfish you 

He totally has an account here. In the past I questioned the validity of Fe commenting on his IG becos I can't remember the last time I saw valid proof that Fe is still in contact with Brit and as much I want to believe she did FBS with Britneys approval, maybe she did it thinking it was the right thing to do but doesn't actually talk to britney anymore... anyway, after I posted here along those same lines Billy had posted about how dare anyone question the loyalty behind Fe (which I wasn't, I just wasn't sure how close her relationship truly still is) since people love to jump on the fact that Fe comments and gives validity to Billy all the time

Sorry I felt I rambled a bit here hope this makes sense and that I got my point across. Isn't meant to be negative towards Billy or fe, just simply my belief that Billy 100% has a BH account and likely checks in very regularly

• Like 1