Hilary Duff to star in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Sequel: ‘How I Met Your Father’ on Hulu

Suit up! Hilary Duff announced that she will be starring in How I Met Your Father, a sequel/spinoff of the legen-wait-for-it-dary show How I Met Your Mother. Hulu ordered a ten episode series in which Duff will co-produce with the shows original producers. 

Any HIMYM fans? Are you excited to see Hilary Duff star in another show following Younger’s series finale coming up? 

A468E347-6488-4E67-A226-B01876355982.thumb.jpeg.c85b64cf2311f04937490bc2a2050738.jpeg

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I love Hilary but never liked How I Met Ya Motha. I tried to get into the show but the humor wasn't it for me. I'll be waiting for her Younger spinoff show instead.

It was one of my favorite shows until they botched the ending. Same with GOT. Breaking Bad is the only show that did not disappoint me 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was one of my favorite shows until they botched the ending. Same with GOT. Breaking Bad is the only show that did not disappoint me 

Finally someone acknowledged the truth about Breaking Bad. And same with GoT. I can’t even rewatch the earlier seasons anymore. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I'll give the show one more shot for Hilary and I just got into GOT. Binged the first 2 seasons and then needed some light hearted stuff cuz sone of those characters wore me out emotionally haha.

I wonder if the world of "Mother" will ever intersect with "Father" or will this be a complete thing on its own just with the same premiss (parental roles reversed tho)

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I'll give the show one more shot for Hilary and I just got into GOT. Binged the first 2 seasons and then needed some light hearted stuff cuz sone of those characters wore me out emotionally haha.

I wonder if the world of "Mother" will ever intersect with "Father" or will this be a complete thing on its own just with the same premiss (parental roles reversed tho)

You’re in for a ride with GOT :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I would actually watch it, but just because I like Hilary. I got really sick of the original because it was like one of those never ending shows. Especially on the german tv program they aired it for like 15 years non-stop. Same with big bang theory, cant watch that either, although they are great shows

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block