This Day in Pop: 'DANCE Till the World Ends' premieres in 2011 (April 14)

dancettwe.jpg.d5b727abfd30020e5d0fbebbecacba4e.jpg

On April 14, 2011, DANCE Till the World Ends music video was released. It was the alternative cut that removed the apocalyptic scenes from the original video and focused instead on the choreograpy as well as the close-up shots of Britney.

Even though it looked like they released this version just to clear up the rumors of there being a body double in the original video after this one premiered, it was actually reported since April 04, before the original video came out, that two versions of the video would exist. Maybe they saw it coming...

1288147.main_image.jpg?strip=all

The video was not as popular as its counterpart, and 10 years later it still hasn't hit the 10M views mark on her YouTube channel.

Related:

• Love 3

There not much difference than the original vid I had thought there b more dancing scenes or routines not in the original but nope. Lol She looked soooo fregggin good n this video. The stylist understooooood the assignment for sure props to them..👏🙌🏻 That Burberry jacket omg 😱😍 Still wish she wore these outfits on tour Bc wowwwww. Looks were iconic to me.... Slayyyy 
too bad she wasn’t wit it especially since this could arguably be her 2nd peak with her top 3 top 10 singles. Still wished we got harder choreography but I understand still love u Brit 💕😭

stripping britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards