[official thread] Billy B’s Instagram

jj_boha

1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

But he’s been interviewed and appeared in the Australian doc...it is strange that her team hasn’t silenced him yet whether what he says is true or not 

So what if he’s been interviewed? So has Jordan because Jordan runs her biggest fan site but Jordan doesn’t claim to speak with her daily. He got an interview because he did her makeup a long time ago not because he has a relationship with her. The reason her team silenced Jordan is because he has a bigger influence on her audience. Only stans know about one of her prior makeup artists. He won’t make or break anything unless we keep giving him a platform to grow. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

So what if he’s been interviewed? So has Jordan because Jordan runs her biggest fan site but Jordan doesn’t claim to speak with her daily. He got an interview because he did her makeup a long time ago not because he has a relationship with her. The reason her team silenced Jordan is because he has a bigger influence on her audience. Only stans know about one of her prior makeup artists. He won’t make or break anything unless we keep giving him a platform to grow. 

Exactly . My point is he’s been given a platform and yet no response from her team. Jordan has been threatened by her team before

43 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Exactly . My point is he’s been given a platform and yet no response from her team. Jordan has been threatened by her team before

Yes but again his platform isn’t as big in the Britney world. More people are checking Breatheheavy than BillyB for updates on Britney lol. He’s a speck of dust in this environment.

Archived