[official thread] Billy B’s Instagram

jj_boha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t believe a word he’s saying. He likes the attention and the only reason people believe him is because he worked with Britney a dozen times in the past. 
It’s also important to note that when he worked with her she was under strict restraints and literally every other person has said where she’s nice, their experience was odd because of how sheltered they keep her. Even down to fans meet n greet experiences. So I wonder how much of a relationship they were able to form to begin with and why out of all people would she trust him to be representing her when she can’t speak?

He’s clearly not doing makeup at the moment and I think he has too much time on his hands and loves the attention. It’s dangerous and very unprofessional. 
Could I be wrong? Yes but I’m choosing to believe he’s full of crap based on what I just said. 
Not to mention there’s no solid proof to prove otherwise. 
He also blocks people that question him as if it’s a defense mechanism because he doesn’t want that narrative out there. It’s very annoying and childish. He’s a grown man. 

I can also say that I did a small interview with Billy for Breatheheavys Twitter account and from that we began speaking on a daily basis and some of the **** he would say was just absurd. I’m not going into what but he threatened me and that’s part of the reason I stopped tweeting for the account. Had to step away. So please don’t believe his bull. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I don’t believe a word he’s saying. He likes the attention and the only reason people believe him is because he worked with Britney a dozen times in the past. 
It’s also important to note that when he worked with her she was under strict restraints and literally every other person has said where she’s nice, their experience was odd because of how sheltered they keep her. Even down to fans meet n greet experiences. So I wonder how much of a relationship they were able to form to begin with and why out of all people would she trust him to be representing her when she can’t speak?

He’s clearly not doing makeup at the moment and I think he has too much time on his hands and loves the attention. It’s dangerous and very unprofessional. 
Could I be wrong? Yes but I’m choosing to believe he’s full of crap based on what I just said. 
Not to mention there’s no solid proof to prove otherwise. 
He also blocks people that question him as if it’s a defense mechanism because he doesn’t want that narrative out there. It’s very annoying and childish. He’s a grown man. 

Yeah I don’t see why he is so defensive about people asking for proof. Why not just provide a screenshot of a FaceTime chat with her . He posted a whatsapp screenshot recently which I assume he’s insinuating is his chat with Britney 

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't really believe him that he communicates with Brit, tbh.

And he has a private insta account now, I don't want to follow him. What does he write there?

He posts about Britney multiple times but usually they are positive things.
But recently  he shared how he got an IG user to chat with Britney on the phone, because that user had been scammed of money from someone they thought was Britney :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i'm super on the fence with him - mainly because i don't think someone can be THAT crazy and claim they talk to her on a daily basis... and so publicly... like what are you going to do when she's free and breaks silence? is he really risking being labeled as the craziest **** in show business? just for a few seconds of "fame"?

now, having said that, i think that maybe they have communicated a little bit, but not to the extend he claims, and i can totally see a lot of the things he says being wishful thinking / imagining thats not something she would say based on their interactions.

like for example lets say they have communicated like 3-4 times (for whatever reason) and she has told him that she hates the conservatorship and wants team CON exposed... maybe based off this he claims she never wrote the caption on the NYT documentary, but she didn't actually tell him that specifically about it... makes sense?

another thing that keeps me on the fence is the fact that team CON has never discredited him / silenced him other than that one time "she talked to TMZ" to say she doesn't talk to him, but we all know thats not true... she didn't talk to TMZ.

i have the same feeling regarding sam L, how has he been able to publicly say so much and never faced backlash? yet jordan has for a stupid article he never even wrote?

im not saying i believe billy B or sam L, but i have a feeling they know more than we think / are more involved than we think and while it might not be true that he talks to her, there is something there... as i said, someone CANNOT be that crazy.

25 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Yeah I don’t see why he is so defensive about people asking for proof. Why not just provide a screenshot of a FaceTime chat with her . He posted a whatsapp screenshot recently which I assume he’s insinuating is his chat with Britney 

I saw that on my other IG account. He recently blocked me and I added him again on a different account and I was in shock. A lot of his recent posts are directly about me and it proves how fake he is. For example:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYWVtuLv19mgst8_PCL4xtKiAOLDAQ1rqBfzM0/?igshid=1qxatkzrll2az

Jordan hasn’t done a single thing to him and he’s referring to Breatheheavy in that post because I asked him to supply proof to help the situation in a very nice way. That’s just one example of many but that was targeted directly at me lol. It’s private but I’m guessing you follow him so it should work. For those who don’t it’s a picture of Apple and Android icons facing each other to battle and he’s claiming Breatheheavy is fake and trash in the caption because we all live in theory and he only knows the truth lmfao. 

Curiosity got the better of me and I started following him last night... guy posts waaaaaayyyyyy too much

I thought he was crazy at first but I'm on the fence now simply becos he hasn't gotten C&D yet

Even the stuff about Fe I'm unsure of now... while I want to trust Fe and do believe she loves Brit I also feel it has been a long time since Brit and Fe were close and does Britney actually still talk to her/trust her. Like what if Britney really did write the caption about NYT and maybe Fe really didn't have her blessing to be in the doc and just thought she was doing a good thing

16 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Curiosity got the better of me and I started following him last night... guy posts waaaaaayyyyyy too much

I thought he was crazy at first but I'm on the fence now simply becos he hasn't gotten C&D yet

Even the stuff about Fe I'm unsure of now... while I want to trust Fe and do believe she loves Brit I also feel it has been a long time since Brit and Fe were close and does Britney actually still talk to her/trust her. Like what if Britney really did write the caption about NYT and maybe Fe really didn't have her blessing to be in the doc and just thought she was doing a good thing

He hasn’t received a C&D because frankly he’s not important enough. He doesn’t have this massive following that will be influenced by his words whereas Jordan has the biggest running fan site that’s grown into a pop blog. 
I will say that if he continues speaking with the media it’s only a matter of time before they do take legal action and honestly in this case I’m all for it. 
Spreading lies to the public for attention using someone else’s name is not ok. 
The guy literally posts everyday and multiple times a day and it’s just weird. 
It would be a little more believable if he posted periodically with updates but even then Britney wouldn’t let her secret out that she’s talking to Billy that often as chances are at this point they would cut communication. 

20 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't really believe him that he communicates with Brit, tbh.

And he has a private insta account now, I don't want to follow him. What does he write there?

Its back to back to back to back, almost manic, posts about Britney. How she speaks to him through clues on insta, he discloses her thoughts and feelings on things, etc. His instagram is nothing but Britney ramblings. It’s obsessive. 

I’d also like to finally add that this is HIS personal IG account and there’s not a single updated post of his own life in what feels like years. His life is literally other celebrities and mainly Britney. Like do you ever go to the park BillyB? Do you dine out? Do you do anything other than post about Britney Spears? That should be telling in itself who he currently is as a human being. 

4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

He hasn’t received a C&D because frankly he’s not important enough. He doesn’t have this massive following that will be influenced by his words whereas Jordan has the biggest running fan site that’s grown into a pop blog. 
I will say that if he continues speaking with the media it’s only a matter of time before they do take legal action and honestly in this case I’m all for it. 
Spreading lies to the public for attention using someone else’s name is not ok. 
The guy literally posts everyday and multiple times a day and it’s just weird. 
It would be a little more believable if he posted periodically with updates but even then Britney wouldn’t let her secret out that she’s talking to Billy that often as chances are at this point they would cut communication. 

But he’s been interviewed and appeared in the Australian doc...it is strange that her team hasn’t silenced him yet whether what he says is true or not 

Archived