Jaime’s lawyer Vivian Thoree charged britney for her appearance on framing britney

ronron

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, phareezy said:

She's likely charging because she was "working" as Jamie's lawyer. It's common for lawyers to charge by the hour and since this was technically work, she can charge. Although when the doc was filmed she wasn't on his team but got back on shortly before it aired.

Regardless, **** this woman many times.

I would think that because she wasn't working for Jamie at the time of the doc that technically she agreed to do it of her own accord and then why should anyone pay her for her time except maybe NYT but even still I don't think anyone got paid to appear

Just now, Brit52 said:

I would think that because she wasn't working for Jamie at the time of the doc that technically she agreed to do it of her own accord and then why should anyone pay her for her time except maybe NYT but even still I don't think anyone got paid to appear

You're right. People typically don't get paid to appear in true journalism productions, especially lawyers. Vivian is so fraudulent that I wouldn't put it past her to charge for something when she wasn't even technically working for a client. 

Archived