Jaime’s lawyer Vivian Thoree charged britney for her appearance on framing britney

ronron

seriously this is ridiculous... not only sam ingham just filed the court to approve his salary of 370k for his services 2019-2020 and an extra 153k for his services (oct 2020 through feb 2021) now vivian files to get paid for her appearance on a doc about britneys current situation that shes in thanks to her? 

shes paying everyone involved! We need to acknowledge that no one will have her best interests, why would any of the parties involved want to end the cship when theyre getting ridiculous amounts of money from it?

we need someone new who has no benefits from the cship, right now the cship is making britney pay her lawyers (that she did not hire) to fight jaime and his laywers who she also pays.

This is stupid theyre all winning from this “battle” why would they fight to end it they are gonna fight to keep it going keeping our hopes up announcing small victories here and there or making us believe britney is ok with the cship as long as her dad is gone. 

stay woke

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

900 K to Vivians firm In 5 months!!!! Just saw the documents WTF this is unethical and wrong... and yet the media is like “what about that instagram?”

Its all part of their plan and its working! Some fans are buying it! They think britneys crazy based on her posts on insta when shes not even allowed to upload them herself. Thats cassie’s job u know the girl hired by team jaime to run her social media who vacations at the same places that britney does with money paid by britney!

the difference is britney has to ask for permission and money to go months in advance and cassie is free to go whenever she pleases with the money britney pays her for making her look erratic on her social media to damage her public image and help build the narrative that she needs the cship

1 minute ago, s&m said:

I hope someone can clarify me in this topic. If James is removed, Vivian and the rest of the lawyers are removed too?

They could get removed but only if jaime is removed from the cship entirely and rn theyre only trying to get him out the cship of the person, he still has half of the cship of the state

8 minutes ago, ronron said:

They could get removed but only if jaime is removed from the cship entirely and rn theyre only trying to get him out the cship of the person, he still has half of the cship of the state

James is not the conservator of the person so I'm talking if he is removed from the estate part

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I don't get it, wouldn't the people working on the doc pay her for her appearance? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Yeah im confused too. Why would Britney pay her for a documentary she isn't apart of? And even if she was she isn't the one making it it would be the production company or new York times or whatever.

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I don't get it, wouldn't the people working on the doc pay her for her appearance? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

She's likely charging because she was "working" as Jamie's lawyer. It's common for lawyers to charge by the hour and since this was technically work, she can charge. Although when the doc was filmed she wasn't on his team but got back on shortly before it aired.

Regardless, **** this woman many times.

1 hour ago, s&m said:

I hope someone can clarify me in this topic. If James is removed, Vivian and the rest of the lawyers are removed too?

Yes they all riding on Jamie’s last legs. LT too. 
However he might be able to stay on as an interested party, like Lynne is now. But speculation is she is paying for it herself. So who knows how long Jamie could continue paying for these kind of fees on his own. He also could object to Britney filing for termination even as an interested party. 

Archived