Jordan Miller, do u hate gay culture?

Look But Don't Touch

So ummm @Jordan Miller banned me for calling a b tch ''a b tch''. I'm back :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Censoring gay culture here I see, okay, not my site, his decision. Giving warnings for funny, not serious things, okay, okay. Maybe he had a bad day, I'm not mad. I wasn't even visiting the forum for 2 days cause I wanted to take a break from, for example @OnlyBeyonce's bullsh t. Sweetheart, we are both victims of unfair system here now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Framing @Look But Don't Touch

Edit: I'm just trolling babies :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Style. said:

Shots fired! So are you implying that @Slayerbanned@OnlyBeyonce for no reason? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Umm @Slayer did the right thing but I didn't want to feel alone in being banned and this @OnlyBeyonce girl claims it was unfair but I know it was right, we are besties now bc of sharing the same experience but I think she deserved the ban and I didn't deserve it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I still don't like her tho

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Shots fired! So are you implying that @Slayerbanned@OnlyBeyonce for no reason? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

They were OnlyBanned for legitimate good reasons:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

OT:

Also what is this thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'm pretty sure Jordan doesn't hate gay culture  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm sure Jordan had his reasons for giving WPs and they've probably expired by now anyway. I think we're pretty lenient here with the 'punishments', when most other forums give WP's they expire after 3-4 months, here the majority of our WP's expire after like 2 days.

Any issues feel free to DM us instead of making threads about any disagreements regarding WPs.

20 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They were OnlyBanned for legitimate good reasons:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

OT:

I'm pretty sure Jordan doesn't hate gay culture  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm sure Jordan had his reasons for giving WPs and they've probably expired by now anyway. I think we're pretty lenient here with the 'punishments', when most other forums give WP's they expire after 3-4 months, here the majority of our WP's expire after like 2 days.

Any issues feel free to DM us instead of making threads about any disagreements regarding WPs.

I'm just trolling :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

On 3/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, Slayer said:

OT:

Archived