Inside Kevin Federline's Private Family World

IconicShow

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

What is this?:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

"Britney Spears' Instagram posts, of course, are considered such precious nuggets of communication they inspired their own podcast, Britney's Grams, and dissecting her messages have become a national pastime."

Brit has her own podcast?

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but Britney's Gram is essentially the ones who revived the Free Britney movement, it as on their podcast where that person who claimed to be a paralegal in her case left them a voicemail that allegedly exposed some alleged events. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I believe it was Britney stopping taking her meds and Kevin not needing Jamie anymore to get an extra cash for allowing Britney to see them more, so he used that against Britney to push the boys away from her. Like a couple of months earlier he finally got the child support increase he desperately wanted. 

Imo Kevin is only thinking in his future. If the boys are closer to him, they will help him when the child support ends. Like he will live off their allowance, he will try to get his hands on their trust or they will make produce or do anything using Britneys name. 

You've been on to this all along!

There are three possibilities:

1) Kevin wanting to change the deal because he already had more money OR because of Britney's behaviour around the boys
2) Jamie changing the deal to "punish" her for something
3) Britney provoking the change herself by refusing to take her meds in protest of something (e.g. the changes to her will? not wanting to sign the Domination contract with the conservatorship attached?)

Obviously, all of the above could be connected.

I'm assuming this article has been pre-approved by MVK, seeing as he was quoted in it.

I wonder why Kevin and MVK would suddenly give up this new piece of information? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

9 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but Britney's Gram is essentially the ones who revived the Free Britney movement, it as on their podcast where that person who claimed to be a paralegal in her case left them a voicemail that allegedly exposed some alleged events. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Of cause I know Britney´s gram, Tess Baker, etc. But this sounds to me like Britney herself had a podcast, which is unlikely that´s why I´m surprised. Why do they mention Britney´s Instagram account? She is not allowed to use it freely on her own terms. And in the next sentence the Podcast.  That´s why I´m confused.

And my personal Instagram account is blocked at the moment, so I don´t know the latest news about Britney.I just see here when someone posts Britney´s latest videos and pictures.

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You've been on to this all along!

There are three possibilities:

1) Kevin wanting to change the deal because he already had more money OR because of Britney's behaviour around the boys
2) Jamie changing the deal to "punish" her for something
3) Britney provoking the change herself by refusing to take her meds in protest of something (e.g. the changes to her will? not wanting to sign the Domination contract with the conservatorship attached?)

Obviously, all of the above could be connected.

I'm assuming this article has been pre-approved by MVK, seeing as he was quoted in it.

I wonder why Kevin and MVK would suddenly give up this new piece of information? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Is this information really new? Bc when we finally heard about Jamie abusing Preston, articles were saying the 70-30 custody was already in place for a year then, but I think many fans quote ignored that with the whole abuse story overshadowing everything. 

The timeline is indeed a mystery. What I know is Jamie agreed to pay Kevin more in mid 2018 and then she went on tour. Maybe she was upset with having to give Kevin more money bc she was stuck in the cship and had to accept whatever Kevin wanted to see the boys (more).

Another thing that could have upset Britney is JL having another child before her. Since 2008 Britney has said she wanted more kids but ofc she has been prevented from having it. 

Maybe she didn't want to do the European tour so she just stopped taking her meds bc she was sick of doing whatever people told her to do. Or maybe like u said, she didn't want to do another residency. 

I remember the boys weren't with her that much during the tour, I think they were only with her in England and Germany, so I wonder if she was already seeing them less right after Jamie agreed to pay Kevin more. Imo maybe she saw that Jamie paying him more just gave Kevin more leverage over Britney to keep the boys from her. 

The blind item about Britney stopping taking her meds is from late August 2018.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

5 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is this information really new? Bc when we finally heard about Jamie abusing Preston, articles were saying the 70-30 custody was already in place for a year then, but I think many fans quote ignored that with the whole abuse story overshadowing everything. 

The timeline is indeed a mystery. What I know is Jamie agreed to pay Kevin more in mid 2018 and then she went on tour. Maybe she was upset with having to give Kevin more money bc she was stuck in the cship and had to accept whatever Kevin wanted to see the boys (more).

Another thing that could have upset Britney is JL having another child before her. Since 2008 Britney has said she wanted more kids but ofc she has been prevented from having it. 

Maybe she didn't want to do the European tour so she just stopped taking her meds bc she was sick of doing whatever people told her to do. Or maybe like u said, she didn't want to do another residency. 

I remember the boys weren't with her that much during the tour, I think they were only with her in England and Germany, so I wonder if she was already seeing them less right after Jamie agreed to pay Kevin more. Imo maybe she saw that Jamie paying him more just gave Kevin more leverage over Britney to keep the boys from her. 

The blind item about Britney stopping taking her meds is from late August 2018.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/08/blind-item-1_29.html?m=1

I guess the date is not "new" per se, but it's the first time I've seen any of the players officially acknowledge it.

Kevin seems to be wanting to distance himself from Jamie by dropping these little tidbits.

There's also that recent quote from MVK speaking about Kevin... "He thinks Jodi Montgomery has done an admirable job and he has no other position to state with regard to the conservatorship."

Do we know what date Jodi came on board as her "care manager"?

29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I guess the date is not "new" per se, but it's the first time I've seen any of the players officially acknowledge it.

Kevin seems to be wanting to distance himself from Jamie by dropping these little tidbits.

There's also that recent quote from MVK speaking about Kevin... "He thinks Jodi Montgomery has done an admirable job and he has no other position to state with regard to the conservatorship."

Agreed. This is a planted PR story to distance himself from Jamie and his dealings in the conservatorship. Another one jumps of the Jamie sinking ship. 

I also agree that Britney begun to spiral / misbehave againts Jamie’s rules during the same time. I won’t be surprised if she says (one day) the reason she went against Jamie is because of her kids.

After all isn’t this the reason she agreed to the c-ship? Britney has been done wrong here. Truth is you can’t parent and have custody in a conservatorship. Jamie is an idiot. What a mess. I feel so sorry for Britney and the kids here. 

34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it's only bc Jamie is really hated rn, including by the boys, but ofc they would praise Jodi as a way to say the cship is doing its work and being amazing to Britney. Both are pro cship players that only care about Britney's money, it doesn't matter how the cship ****ed Britney's relationship with her kids. 

Idk about Jodi tbh, I think I only heard about her when Jamie had to step down after abusing Preston. 

4 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Agreed. This is a planted PR story to distance himself from Jamie and his dealings in the conservatorship. Another one jumps of the Jamie sinking ship. 

I also agree that Britney begun to spiral / misbehave againts Jamie’s rules during the same time. I won’t be surprised if she says (one day) the reason she went against Jamie is because of her kids.

After all isn’t this the reason she agreed to the c-ship? Britney has been done wrong here. Truth is you can’t parent and have custody in a conservatorship. Jamie is an idiot. What a mess. I feel so sorry for Britney and the kids here. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think it's only bc Jamie is really hated rn, including by the boys, but ofc they would praise Jodi as a way to say the cship is doing its work and being amazing to Britney. Both are pro cship players that only care about Britney's money, it doesn't matter how the cship ****ed Britney's relationship with her kids. 

Idk about Jodi tbh, I think I only heard about her when Jamie had to step down after abusing Preston. 

Britney's will was re-written one month earlier.

Previously, all of her assets would have gone to Preston and Jayden...Now her assets are being shared with the "family."

I'm sure Kevin wasn't too impressed when he heard that...and I wonder if Britney herself also had the same reaction? 

More speculation: I don’t remember where I read this. But wasn't it reported the boys won’t have access to the trust till 30? Or was that changed recently? 

Also I’m not sure about California child support law but if they go to college she might still need to pay support until they are 21 but I wonder if she will be able to send that money directly to their own accounts at that age and not Kevin.

But as Bundy said Kevin might ask for an allowance from the boys in that case. 
I can see Britney being hard on this considering she has experienced first hand her father controlling her money and how it negatively affects her. I don’t think Kevin’s great reformed father image will last here if it goes down that dark path again. This is a slippery slope.

50 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's will was re-written one month earlier.

Previously, all of her assets would have gone to Preston and Jayden...Now her assets are being shared with the "family."

I'm sure Kevin wasn't too impressed when he heard that...and I wonder if Britney herself also had the same reaction? 

I wonder if Britney even heard it tbh. If Kevin wanted to say smt, he'd say to Jamie thru his lawyer. Britney doesn't have rights and that's why Kevin and his lawyer don't respect her, they just want the money that comes from her, money she doesn't control. 

55 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

More speculation: I don’t remember where I read this. But wasn't it reported the boys won’t have access to the trust till 30? Or was that changed recently? 

Also I’m not sure about California child support law but if they go to college she might still need to pay support until they are 21 but I wonder if she will be able to send that money directly to their own accounts at that age and not Kevin.

But as Bundy said Kevin might ask for an allowance from the boys in that case. 
I can see Britney being hard on this considering she has experienced first hand her father controlling her money and how it negatively affects her. I don’t think Kevin’s great reformed father image will last here if it goes down that dark path again. This is a slippery slope.

Yeah, Jamie changed that just some years ago, I think in 2017 or smt. 

The boys seem closer to Kevin, sadly if they continue like this seeing Ktrash as Jesus, they might ask for more money, but they won't say it's for Kevin too. Kevin got no morals, he will continue using Britney bc he refuses to try getting a normal job. He thinks he's a celeb on his own and is entitled to her money forever bc of the kids. Or maybe he will write a book about her too. Let's see if he won't say anything when both are 18. I don't buy Kevin as a good dad, I think he just allows them to do what they want. He didn't give a **** about them when he was married to Britney bc he was too busy partying, spending her money and trying to be Vanilla Ice.

If Britney is still under a cship by then (I hope not, but I'm losing my faith with all these ****eries from the court itself), I wonder what Jamie will do when both boys are 18. If they aren't in college, Britney won't have to pay anything for them anymore and we all know Jamie and the boys don't like each others. I wonder if he will allow Britney to give them cars this and next year and if he will continue to giving them a lot of money tbh. After the will's changes, I wouldn't be surprised if he continues to **** them too. Britney has no voice, Jamie could change everything to leave them with nothing, so I bet that's why Kevin doesn't call him out too. Not only bc he's pro cship, but bc he knows Jamie is still in charge of Britney's money. I mean that wuss didn't even go after Jamie on the court. 

2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Kevin is still a POS. Golddigging at its most successful. 

Definitely that bas/tard con artist will probably get away with living off Britney’s money allegedly for almost all 18 years of the sons lives smh 

His a,s,s needs to be dragged into court as to why he’s not paying coo child support and how he’s living like he does with no job allegedly 

4 hours ago, Forever222 said:

YES!

I was just changed in 2018!

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

That's one month prior.

Archived