Katy Perry Delivers Spectacular Performances At Her ᑭᒪᗩY Las Vegas Residency’s Opening Night

ALBAVEASP

I know this is not really big of a deal for some of you, but I am just wondering. I had 2 separate Katy related topics that were recently featured on the home page, the “When I’m Gone” and “PLAY” threads. Actually, there were 3 of them, the another “PLAY” thread from @Marcanthony.

It's just weird that when I once again logged in, I've noticed that the PLAY thread is trending, but also I cannot find the other thread that I created separately for When I'm Gone, even the other PLAY thread. Then I realized that someone has combined all the 3 threads altogether to create this mega-thread.

And when I checked the original post that I had created... yes, the latest posts from Twitter that I recently pasted are there — with additions, but the complete timeline that I had chronologically posted inside the spoiler quote with the tag “THEN” is already deleted.

First, I find it really disrespectful considering I have specifically written every bits of the news’ progressions in article format. And to have someone edited it to their own way without even notifying the author or the original owner how it would go, is just...

Like I literally kept all of the previous posts in a spoiler quote, so it won't be too tacky and long. And also, it will be convenient for those who would be interested to check the progression of the thread.

I just need an explanation of who did it and what happened, if I am missing out any new rules with this forum or he/she/they did it for the forum's own good and convenience. Some might find this dramatic, but writing articles like this is one of my past-times and passions. So finding a forum with good color aesthetic and writing/posting features is really great for my craft.

Maybe help me save some of my efforts and time if there were some changes with the rules of posting here or I maybe have no rights to complain if a moderator did the editing.

@Midnight

@Jordan Miller

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Bigno said:

Why is she always so campy? I mean, turds as part of the show? It's like a kids show. I know the childish stuff has always been her schtick, but where is the evolution?

!her last work Smile seems to be an evolution. Even in the End of the World where she isn't playing the campy Katy Perry. But I think since she wasn't successful this era she regress

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Itswasheem*****es1 said:

!her last work Smile seems to be an evolution. Even in the End of the World where she isn't playing the campy Katy Perry. But I think since she wasn't successful this era she regress

I think Smile was just meh. It's just my opinion, of course. Yes, I agree, she tried but something felt inauthentic. 

On 12/29/2021 at 4:40 PM, gapeach704 said:

Yes, I’m very jealous of Katy Perry. You got me. I can’t wait to be the most insecure woman in pop music currently. The only pop star of this generation that only retained relevancy for ONE decade. Everyone has surpassed Katy. But I’ll let you convince yourself that she’s some massive success. She’s a product of Dr Fluke….and she’s clearly nothing without his producing and songwriting. If you’re trying to tell me Swish Swish and Bon Apetit were hits, then sir, please leave me alone. A HIT, is in the top 20/30. A HIT is on the radio. A HIT is memorable. A “streaming hit” is just a bunch of numbers that can clearly be fudged with bots and payola. Were “living proof” or “don’t go yet” by Camila hits? Those had great streaming numbers and flopped on the charts. THEY ARENT HITS

Go stream smile :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Or go audition for American Idol :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: Or go watch Katy’s live feed :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

Katys career needs a life coach, an exorcism, a new wig, and so much more. Thots and prayers for that “jealousy” you speak of 

Katy Perry last hit was dark horse. Period! Only because of teenage dream she was counted in leading ladies but she is equivalent to Jessica Simpson or Ciara! 

• Like 1
On 12/30/2021 at 6:07 AM, Prince Ali said:

Why she is still doing a childish ****show?

I mean she is literally singing on a pile of toilet paper next to a dancing poop! Like wtf?:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This song deserves proper choreography and better visuals. It's only a decade old yet she's acting like a hasbeen who's performing a song that's a few decades old. Bye! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 12/31/2021 at 6:28 PM, jordeezy said:

Smile seems very uninspired. At this point, Katy would b better going rock/pop. Her voice is a rock voice, not a pop voice. 

Really? I id her voice as a very pop voice. I think Pink or Miley Cyrus are very rockish voices. Anyways, I think beyond the genre,  it is a very palpable energy one can perceive with her and that is desperation. I feel like she.has really struggled with finding her artistry beyond the sales/Billboard chaser pop chick.  I don't know if she really cares about the music as.much as she cares to hold on, unsuccessfully, to her 2011 version. I am not even a big fan of her, but I have to give it to Gaga, who has evolved and understands she can't forever be the meat wrapped ingenue wearing a gazillion ridiculous outfits. She allowed that to die to let the next version of herself be. But Katy is the exact same 2010 Katy, imo.

• Like 4
On 12/30/2021 at 5:11 PM, ALBAVEASP said:

I know this is not really big of a deal for some of you, but I am just wondering. I had 2 separate Katy related topics that were recently featured on the home page, the “When I’m Gone” and “PLAY” threads. Actually, there were 3 of them, the another “PLAY” thread from @Marcanthony.

It's just weird that when I once again logged in, I've noticed that the PLAY thread is trending, but also I cannot find the other thread that I created separately for When I'm Gone, even the other PLAY thread. Then I realized that someone has combined all the 3 threads altogether to create this mega-thread.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

And when I checked the original post that I had created... yes, the latest posts from Twitter that I recently pasted are there — with additions, but the complete timeline that I had chronologically posted inside the spoiler quote with the tag “THEN” is already deleted.

First, I find it really disrespectful considering I have specifically written every bits of the news’ progressions in article format. And to have someone edited it to their own way without even notifying the author or the original owner how it would go, is just...

Like I literally kept all of the previous posts in a spoiler quote, so it won't be too tacky and long. And also, it will be convenient for those who would be interested to check the progression of the thread.

I just need an explanation of who did it and what happened, if I am missing out any new rules with this forum or he/she/they did it for the forum's own good and convenience. Some might find this dramatic, but writing articles like this is one of my past-times and passions. So finding a forum with good color aesthetic and writing/posting features is really great for my craft.

Maybe help me save some of my efforts and time if there were some changes with the rules of posting here or I maybe have no rights to complain if a moderator did the editing.

@Midnight

@Jordan Miller

Same thing happened to me with a couple topics I created. I remember one was precisely asking for opinions about Katy Perry and Ariana Grande as voice competition judges.itjust vanished. There must be an evil leprechaun that eats topics around here. 

2 hours ago, Bigno said:

Really? I id her voice as a very pop voice. I think Pink or Miley Cyrus are very rockish voices. Anyways, I think beyond the genre,  it is a very palpable energy one can perceive with her and that is desperation. I feel like she.has really struggled with finding her artistry beyond the sales/Billboard chaser pop chick.  I don't know if she really cares about the music as.much as she cares to hold on, unsuccessfully, to her 2011 version. I amthink not even a big fan of her, but I have to give it to Gaga, who has evolved and understands she can't forever be the meat wrapped ingenue wearing a gazillion ridiculous outfits. She allowed that to die to let the next version of herself be. But Katy is the exact same 2010 Katy, imo.

For me, I would love to see Katy explore her more acoustic side like her acoustic EP, Thinkin Of You, accoustic TOTGA- that's when Katy shines imo. She has really good ballads tbh

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bigno said:

Same thing happened to me with a couple topics I created. I remember one was precisely asking for opinions about Katy Perry and Ariana Grande as voice competition judges.itjust vanished. There must be an evil leprechaun that eats topics around here. 

Ikr. I don't know if these separate cases are related to Katy Perry, but I've been in this forum for more than a year now and I know how many of them despise her. At least respect those people who are contributing to @Jordan Miller site, especially those who are creating topics in formal style, unlike some tweeter caption feeds.

I haven't received any responses yet from any of the biased moderators or “him”, and not really expecting anytime soon. And I don't want to post this case on a separate thread, since I know “someone” might get that deleted as well. But I guess this ends here.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bigno said:

Sometimes the site crashes and it's possible that some topics get erased during those times. It's happened to me in the past a couple of times when I made posts, then the site crashed, and a few of my posts got deleted.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Sometimes the site crashes and it's possible that some topics get erased during those times. It's happened to me in the past a couple of times when I made posts, then the site crashed, and a few of my posts got deleted.

I didn't know. Thanks for letting us know, Stefani. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block