(Discussion) The reason she decided to fight back after 10+ ys under cons

Estelleee

Guys I wanna share my thoughts about why she finally decided to fight back the conservatorship after 10 ys in it, and my speculation about the whole drama. 🧐🧐🧐

It has to relate to Sam (her bf). Brit has said several times that her biggest dream is to get married and have more kid. We know that she has been though some unsuccessful relationship after k-fed ( one didn't want kid and one cheated on her💔). Luckily she met Sam in late 2016 and they have been together ever since. 

Sam, on his side, marriage is also his goal (he used to say in an old interview that "starting a family is the whole point of a relationship "). Needless to say that he has made it very clear in his latest interview with Forbes : "I don't mind to be a young dad and bring the relationship to a new level" etc... 

BUT here comes the problem : her dad and the conservatorship team must be strongly opposed to it. And we can understand why: (1): She used to suffer from post pregnancy depression and it has taken a toll on her mental health, they don't want her to risk it again. (2): they don't trust Sam and don't want to have another gold digger like k-fed. Remember, when u get married, your partner may include in your future financial decisions and rich people can be easily taken advantage of - - - - of course team conserv doesn't want anybody touch their(actually her) money!!! (3)  Jamie and Sam don't get along, and maybe they just don't think Sam is an ideal fit for marriage , as he is 13 ys younger than her, who knows whether this young hot man will be forever faithful to brit  ... (it's just a guess, sorry Sam 😅

No matter what, brit was determined to stop being a working machine for her team and start a family with her true love, as they are in a stable relationship for 4 ys now ( the longest ever in brit 's life!!) and Sam is supporting, caring and humorous partner. 

SO, she stopped /tried to reduce taking her med in late 2018. We know that a lot of Psychotropic ***** ( that control people's mood) is dangerous for pregnant women, and can sometimes lead to temporarily infertility. 

(why she need a constant medical treatment? Well, it may relate to some mental health problems like bipolar disorder, she has spoken about it in an interview, and many of her weird behaviors in 2004-2008 match the manic period symptoms of bipolar. Also bipolar is a life long illness and could influence people's decisions making, it might be the hidden reason that she was put in this permanent conserv (I used to study psychology and it's just my own guess , It's might because of other problems like anxiety etc... )

Her manager has revealed that (in an article by tmz/people) that she has missed a lot of doses and finally the med stopped working, and it's the real reason she cancel the domination residency, ( her dad illness is just an excuse for the public ) 

A sudden cut of med (especially med to treat mental problems) is really dangerous and could make the patient unstable, so brit might struggled a lot in late 2018 and early 2019, to the point that her dad forced her to go to the rehab 😥 ( even if it's against her will! Sick!! )  

In a word, as long as her dad is in control of her life, he would forbid her to get married. So her priority is to kick her dad out of power in order to start a family ( she has said that she would like have kid "sooner than later", well it's understandable as she is already in her late 30)

So far, we don't know whether she want to end the whole conservatorship, or just keep it for a while with people(not include Jamie of course) that ok with her marriage .

So guys!!!!!!! These are just my personal thoughts about the whole thing 😅😅😅 I welcome all the discussions!!!  

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I wonder if her dad didn't send her to that **** rehab in January 2019 she would still fight the c-ship. It just seems that she's fine with the c-ship as long as her dad is away, her complain was about her dad or her lawyer is not telling she wants to be out of it.

Well I feel like she used to convince herself to be OK with it, but things hit two breaking points: (1): being forced to go to the rehab and medicated (2): her dad physically abused one of her boys in Sept 2019.

The second one really hurt her heart and that was the time she officially asked Jamie to be removed. 

4 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

I dont think she wants to get married, but she wants to have children with him outside of wedlock (progressive queen). Biologically she knows she must do it know if she wants to have more kids.

Yes it's very possible, she always love kids 💕

I think Sam is definitely a big part of it, along with just maturing and being in a more stable part of her life. She's been with Sam longer than any of her other previous relationships, and I think she really got to a place where she felt she had a great balance with her professional and personal life, especially approaching 40 years old, that she might have started realizing there's no reason for her to have such severe restrictions after all these years.

We don't know whether she stopped taking her meds, reduced them, or if they stopped working, but I think the turning point was when she was committed and then the Free Britney story came out. She was pretty active posting on Instagram until late 2018 and seemed pretty excited about Domination when all of the sudden she made the announcement about Jamie's health issues. Nobody really questioned it, because publicly she had seemed stable for so long, but people started noticing that she went from posting daily to posting nothing. Then it was put out that she was in a mental health facility and it just seemed like she was taking time for herself. 

Once the Free Britney story came out though, people really started questioning everything and I think that's when she got an inkling that maybe there was more to life than being treated like a porcelain doll by people who were treating her that way for their own financial benefit. Once Jamie abused Preston, I think the gloves were off the table. If she had been threatened for so many years that her kids would be taken away if she made noise about the cship, only to have it backfire in such a major way that now she had less access not because of her own actions but because of her father's, what else did she have to lose?

If she really trusted Sam and knew he had her back, I can see her finally getting the confidence to fight back and be aggressive with Ingham about her legal options. The public fervor probably just emboldened her even further to the point that she felt ready to really take a stand for her own happiness. 

But if Britney had a child under the conservatorship, wouldnt Jodi be the legal guardian over the kid? 😐 

But yeah, the only way for team Con to win right now is to blackmail her: if you stop fighting the conservatorship and start working again, we will allow you to have kids. Otherwise I think she'll refuse to work until she's broke and can't pay the leeches anymore. 

4 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

But if Britney had a child under the conservatorship, wouldnt Jodi be the legal guardian over the kid? 😐 

But yeah, the only way for team Con to win right now is to blackmail her: if you stop fighting the conservatorship and start working again, we will allow you to have kids. Otherwise I think she'll refuse to work until she's broke and can't pay the leeches anymore. 

That's the thing. She would be the first woman ever (I think) to give birth to a child while under a c-ship. But also being pregnant could give her even more drive to fight for the termination. 

But then again she and Sam could have used that argument for the past few years or not? I mean is their intimate life really this controlled that they are essentially forced to have safe s_x?

I don’t think it’s a good idea for Britney to have more kids. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think it’s a great idea. She’s such a caring mom. 

Spoiler

Plus we low key need Britney to have a baby girl because A) I feel like that would make her SO happy and B). Hello, future pop slayage :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Archived