Beyonce breaks the record for the most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with 28

So, no one can take away the fact that she is a pretty good performer and singer. She is and she puts up amazing shows. Having said that, she is not Quincy Jones level and as it has been mentioned before, there are so many incredibly talented artists who have been entirely snubbed. I am not one to bring down people's success, but I really feel a few mega winners are playing a corrupt game

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Beyonce cleaned up at the Grammys! She went into the night with 9 nominations. She took home a bunch, helping her break a huge record. She now has the title for most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with a total of 28 Grammys.

She ties the record with Quincy Jones as the living person with the most Grammys. Bey surpassed bluegrass-country singer Alison Krauss who previously held the record with 27.

"I've been working my whole life, since 9 years old, and I can't believe this happened," she said.

Thoughts, Exhale?!

beyonce-grammy.jpg.ded9ffcdfa407ed7dba94ece50ad07fe.jpg

In absence of hits...

• 2 weeks later...

Matthew Knowles is literally the devil. I'm still waiting for Kelly and Michelle to denounce and expose him, but I guess their waiting on that final DC reunion that won't happen unless he greenlights it because he owns the name. Ironically he sabotaged every artist he's ever worked with to ensure Beys reign.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block