Beyonce breaks the record for the most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with 28

1 hour ago, MaxMillion said:

Could you please explain the "because of her father" allegations? I mean, do we have any evidence for that (and not only assumptions)?

Uh. . .the fact that her father is literally on the committee. I think that is enough in its self and you're low on oxygen if you think that he aint pulling any strings. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Beyonce cleaned up at the Grammys! She went into the night with 9 nominations. She took home a bunch, helping her break a huge record. She now has the title for most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with a total of 28 Grammys.

She ties the record with Quincy Jones as the living person with the most Grammys. Bey surpassed bluegrass-country singer Alison Krauss who previously held the record with 27.

"I've been working my whole life, since 9 years old, and I can't believe this happened," she said.

Thoughts, Exhale?!

beyonce-grammy.jpg.ded9ffcdfa407ed7dba94ece50ad07fe.jpg

All her wins are in small and insignificant categories. Did she ever win anything in the major 4 categories?

Weeknd should have been nominated for album of the year, but he didn’t get any nominations probably because they wanted Taylor Swift to win it and it would have been a big backlash if she won over a black man and someone who actually deserved it more then her. Watch her win again next year with Evermore. 

22 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Uh. . .the fact that her father is literally on the committee. I think that is enough in its self and you're low on oxygen if you think that he aint pulling any strings. 

Okay I get that...still no facts though. No Beyoncé fan, but I think we would do good if we didn't let assumptions rule our conclusions.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Isn't Michelle Bell on the committee? if Britney won, should we just owe it to her? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also have y'all even looked into Bey's history with her dad. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

Es una burla que tenga 28 grammys, que haya superado incluso al genio detrás de Michael Jackson (Quincy Jones).

Una vez más vemos como el dinero APARENTEMENTE puede influir incluso en "premiaciones prestigiosas".

Ademas con una cancion espantosa, tan predecible que gracias al padre gana todos los años. no tiene poder por ella misma, sobrevalorada 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Beyonce cleaned up at the Grammys! She went into the night with 9 nominations. She took home a bunch, helping her break a huge record. She now has the title for most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with a total of 28 Grammys.

She ties the record with Quincy Jones as the living person with the most Grammys. Bey surpassed bluegrass-country singer Alison Krauss who previously held the record with 27.

"I've been working my whole life, since 9 years old, and I can't believe this happened," she said.

Thoughts, Exhale?!

beyonce-grammy.jpg.ded9ffcdfa407ed7dba94ece50ad07fe.jpg

Won or bought?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block