Beyonce breaks the record for the most Grammys won by a woman and any singer, male or female, with 28

39 minutes ago, TarzanPapi1776 said:

When you cheat, you're supposed to make it believable.  But she couldn't stop herself from being the record holder.  If Beyonce is the model for most acclaimed musician, that says alot about where music is right now.

I think Beyoncé learned to know how to win in that industry and it benefited her. I liked her songs videos and all but I can’t see her as a humble person. She wants to win in that world and she went big. It paid off for her.

5 hours ago, Stefani said:

Congrats! Why do so many people hate Beyonce around here? Granted I find the Beehive to be really aggravating, but Bey is nice. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

She is known for manipulating her sales even though she makes herself to be a feminist and a strong artist.

"The Scandinavian newspaper said that it obtained access to the company’s hard drive and discovered that listening stats for Beyoncé’s “Lemonade” and Kanye West’s “The Life Of Pablo” — which Tidal had exclusive streaming rights to for a number of years or months, respectively — had been inflated"

She also make weird requests like booking a whole floor for her baby delivery or asking media to not share fan photos of her Coachella performance.

Fun Fact: Beyonce came to our country India to perform for the billionare's daughter's wedding coz she wanted beyonce to perform at her wedding lol

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Stefani said:

Congrats! Why do so many people hate Beyonce around here? Granted I find the Beehive to be really aggravating, but Bey is nice. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Absolutely no reason, Beyoncé has been nothing but sweet to Britney, makes her music, minds her business, yet they are always at her throat, maybe it’s cause she’s still successful idek

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MaxMillion said:

Could you please explain the "because of her father" allegations? I mean, do we have any evidence for that (and not only assumptions)?

They dont. But so what if he did? Dude has wanted nothing but the best for his daughter, and in a very male dominated field, ensured that his daughter wasn't getting the short end of the stick as so many female artist do. Props up to Matthew! I'll take him over Jamie P Spears any.day.of.thee.week 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block