Spirit Untamed trailer features “Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)”

Ya'll not gonna come for Tay, and this Beautiful song, yea I figured it was a Lana Impersonation, but it worked. Rih has Sia's Voice in Diamonds. The song is so refreshing, and cathartic, very glamorous indeed. Though the video was kinda wack, white girl  dressed in rich colors....in Africa, with bad wanna be "vintage" styled hair. The furthest I'll go is Britney's jungle theme, which had better intention.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Sounds good. Waiting for her apology for sending her bully fans after the actors on the Netflix show and bombing their review scores :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

lol she didn't send them....she just stated she's disapointed with Netflix for making such s€xist jokes.

I do agree many of her fans went totally out of control and went way too far but again I don't think anyone should ever apologize for something somebody else did. Like imagine Britney apologizing to her dad for our behavior with the FreeBritney movement. Britney shouldn't be hold accountable for what her fans do and n'either should Taylor be UNLESS they specifically send them off (which they didn't).

• Love 1
On 3/13/2021 at 2:54 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I love that we get her old songs with her improved and mature vocals.

I wish Britney would record her catalogue but with deeper vocals. (Or at leat the hits and fan favorites)

Imagine a slowed down, ominous version of ..Baby One More Time with her natural deeper vocals. Like the 50 shades of grey version of Crazy in Love. I’m sure it would be amazing. 

• Love 2
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block