Exhale hates Gaga... why?

Brother Shawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Omg, well, that's a start, I suppose :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: If you ever wanna know more about them, let me know

I would love to hear anything you have to say about Indigenous people. I actually work a lot with racial equity and work a fair bit with some Canadian learning resources. What are your thoughts on Canada’s expressed interest in UNDRIP? 

40 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wait....so like red indians? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Sorry i suck at US History :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

This is generally considered an offensive term/racial slur in North America, just an FYI. Well at least, where I live we learned in school to use, "Indigenous", when referring to First Nations peoples in a respectful way, maybe it's different in other places.  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

It's entirely up to @ChromaticaGlory what they deem offends them but just a note for future reference incase you accidentally offend someone by what they deem as a misusage of words. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

23 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This is generally considered an offensive term/racial slur in North America, just an FYI. Well at least, where I live we learned in school to use, "Indigenous", when referring to First Nations peoples in a respectful way, maybe it's different in other places.  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Omg it is? I am soooo sorry! I didn't mean to say that, I did not even know it was a slur I am sooo sorry, I genuinely am I really didnt know :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I've seen some Exhalers hold it against Gaga for constantly calling out lip syncing which I think is ridiculous. They think because she keeps calling out lip synching that she hates Britney or is shading Britney but Gaga just dislikes lip synching in general and even asked JLo and Shakira to not do it. It has nothing to do with her hating Britney it just means she dislikes lip synching a lot and Britney unfortunately happens to lip sync, point blank! If she hates lip syncing then she's allowed to call it out, that doesn't mean she hates Britney nor has she ever mentioned Britney's name regarding it. We all know she loves Britney so I don't understand why it's so hard for Exhalers to understand that Gaga isn't shading Britney. Stop holding it against her! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I definitely like her music, i have always been on the fence (read irked) by a lot of PR driven propaganda she pulled in her initial year (some of it even now). IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, most of it is to sell music and be popular, which i am sure is all a ploy from the record companies (Brit had to do the whole i am virgin schtick back in day).

I haven't enjoyed her music in the last 2 eras, nor do I find her to be a great actress. Again, just my opinion.  

Archived