Exhale hates Gaga... why?

Brother Shawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Are we all just going to lie saying most of Exhale likes her, and pretending the hate Gaga received in this site before Chromatica's release never existed :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And they’ll do it to me when Framing Rikhale comes out. It’s just sad that the Exhale media never learns. It’s the uncultured NESS for ME. HERstory will repeat itself 

Spoiler

:eyes_britney_laugh:

Just now, Rick101 said:

And they’ll do it to me when Framing Rikhale comes out. It’s just sad that the Exhale media never learns. It’s the uncultured NESS for ME. HERstory will treat itself 

No its true, its true :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: But don't worry boo, us fans will make sure these r@t$ get exposed for their misogyny and hypocrisy:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
#WeAreSorryRik 

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No its true, its true :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: But don't worry boo, us fans will make sure these r@t$ get exposed for their misogyny and hypocrisy:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:
#WeAreSorryRik 

I’m legit laughing my *** off right now :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: LOL #InvestigateDignifiedLove who now has been laundering money under the accounting firm,  @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

#ArrestRealLarryRudolph 

5 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

I’m legit laughing my *** off right now :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: LOL #InvestigateDignifiedLove who now has been laundering money under the accounting firm,  @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

#ArrestRealLarryRudolph 

We- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I didn't know @DignifiedLove was caught in this :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Well I mean he has been flopping since he changed his username, so he needs another medium to get his money which is through u :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

#CancelDignifiedLove

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

We- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I didn't know @DignifiedLove was caught in this :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Well I mean he has been flopping since he changed his username, so he needs another medium to get his money which is through u :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

#CancelDignifiedLove

LOL I’m just playing with you. We love dignified love :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the original baddie 

2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

LOL I’m just playing with you. We love dignified love :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the original baddie 

PURRR :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Just now, Rick101 said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEENwe want u to change it back... Aly and AJ did it and so can u...... 

SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN better :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

FadnifiedLove? I don't know ha :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

1 minute ago, Rick101 said:

NOT CHRISTINA BEING THE STAR SHE IS LOL 

I need the full length version of this GIF ugh there used to be so many funny Xtina gifs during 2012 Exhale that have all literally disappeared from the face of the Internet :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Archived