Exhale hates Gaga... why?

Brother Shawn

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

PURRR :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN better :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

FadnifiedLove? I don't know ha :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I need the full length version of this GIF ugh there used to be so many funny Xtina gifs during 2012 Exhale that have all literally disappeared from the face of the Internet :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Was it an Exhale gif (or emoticon or whatever?) thats so cool. How long have you been here for? Sorry for ruining this thread everyone :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

We love dignified love :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the original baddie 

We b

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

need the full length version of this GIF ugh there used to be so many funny Xtina gifs during 2012 Exhale that have all literally disappeared from the face of the Internet :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

My impacT nnnnnnnnnnn 9224bd6e65129d1240ae7b28325a242f.gif

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No its true, its true 9224bd6e65129d1240ae7b28325a242f.gif

It’s very true. It’s the UNCULTURED “NESS” FOR ME. And who the hell is Successia? I’ve never heard of her fr :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: the last album I actually liked of Dignified Love’s was Stripped 

4 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

It’s very true. It’s the UNCULTURED “NESS” FOR ME. And who the hell is Successia? I’ve never heard of her fr :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: the last album I actually liked of Dignified Love’s was Stripped 

A pseudonym for Jessica Simpson :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Yeah I forgot she used to make music :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Well his last successful record was Back To Dignified, and ever since thaT he has been flopping like a fish out of a water :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

A pseudonym for Jessica Simpson :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Yeah I forgot she used to make music :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Well his last successful record was Back To Dignified, and ever since thaT he has been flopping like a fish out of a water :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

THE ONLY reason Back to Dignified was as good as it was was because he was collaborating with excellent producers to write his topics for him. Classic vintage production in his posts from the early 2010s...... but u can tell it’s not coming from the heart  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

while succesionic was really experimental I couldn’t help but laugh when he said it was ahead of time after only 2 people commented on it. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:Succesiation was way better than last year’s Succestus.. where he sounded like he was very clearly just collaborating with his fellow Gaga Daily judges. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Absolutely no passion in the new songs @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

6 hours ago, Stefani said:

Regarding the 2011 VMAs: while Brit and Gaga's interactions felt cringy to me, I wouldn't blame Gaga for that mess because I'm pretty sure it was scripted. Also while it was meant to be Brit's big moment, I felt that the tribute itself was just really lame in general; Brit should've performed instead of a bunch of dancers awkwardly performing a short medley of her hits.

Anyway, there's more Gaga hate on Madonna sites than there is here tbh. The Gaga thread over at MadonnaTribe is a damn mess especially last week when people were dragging Gaga for the stolen dog ordeal and implying that she staged it. And I haven't visited MadonnaNation in years, but I remember the Gaga thread there from 2015 and how crazy it was; just drags after drags over the most mundane things Gaga did. Exhale's really tame by comparison. 

I agree. Madonna Nation is unhealthily obsessed with Gaga, and it shows. She could breathe, and they'll claim that Madonna did it first, and that Gaga's copying her. They need to let their bitterness, and obsession with her go.

6 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

THE ONLY reason Back to Dignified was as good as it was was because he was collaborating with excellent producers to write his topics for him. Classic vintage production in his posts from the early 2010s...... but u can tell it’s not coming from the heart  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

while succesionic was really experimental I couldn’t help but laugh when he said it was ahead of time after only 2 people commented on it. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:Succesiation was way better than last year’s Succestus.. where he sounded like he was very clearly just collaborating with his fellow Gaga Daily judges. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Absolutely no passion in the new songs @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN should collaborate with me, and he could be back on top of the charts :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

22 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Was it an Exhale gif (or emoticon or whatever?) thats so cool. How long have you been here for? Sorry for ruining this thread everyone :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

My 10 year Exhale anniversary was last Septmbr right before I announced my indefinite hiatus  giphy.gif 

How could u have missed the glorious event? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I then went on to release back to back smash albums, AGUILEGEND and GODNEY announcing a virtual tour which broke Exhale soundscan history giphy.gif

I was also the first Exhale artist to be the only member have all my threads occupy the firsT pagegiphy.gif 

When will u and @Blackout2006 giphy.gif 

21 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

SUCCESSICA LEGENDSON sweetie I'm so sorry giphy.gif 

15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Jessica Simpson > Fadney giphy.gif 

At least one can singT giphy.gif 

And nt you dragging my Bionic and Lotus eras when they outsold your tanked eras with EASE giphy.gif 

8 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

giphy.gif 

Just now, ChromaticaGlory said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN should collaborate with me, and he could be back on top of the charts :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: we need the comeback tour starting with the first single. I’m not one to vouch for collabs to be lead singles but your single has been doing really well and I think BREATHEHEAVY RECORDS could learn to take advantage of pairing up their single artists with legacy acts. What do you think? 

11 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

He needs the money, so all his passion has now gone :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

1 minute ago, Rick101 said:

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: we need the comeback tour starting with the first single. I’m not one to vouch for collabs to be lead singles but your single has been doing really well and I think BREATHEHEAVY RECORDS could learn to take advantage of pairing up their single artists with legacy acts. What do you think? 

I'm down for that! It could probably end up being even more of a smash hit if he hops on my single :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

nd nt you dragging my Bionic and Lotus eras when they outsold your tanked eras with EASE giphy.gif

Gurl, even my tanked records outsold your Bionic and Lotus eras PLSgiphy.gif

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

At least one can singT giphy.gif

Atleast one has memorability and recognition in the pop world unlike a Britney carbon copy  giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Just now, ChromaticaGlory said:

I'm down for that! It could probably end up being even more of a smash hit if he hops on my single :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Ha Rain On Me moment :roxxy:

1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN is Gaga, and I'm Ariana. We love to see it! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: #ItalianAmericanBoys4Life

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Anyways, just became the youngest Exhaler to cross over 20 million records giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Last I checked my @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN era is doing just fine for a VETERAN Exhale artist who outlasted all ha peers giphy.gif

Worry about your flop eras r@+s giphy.gif 

I love this thread and I love you guys. This really is making my night :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I really like this interaction 

Archived