Exhale hates Gaga... why?

Brother Shawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It's sad how some of the B-army, and Little Monsters can't get along. Let's be honest :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

This. Fandoms we share an alliance it are the lambs (Mariah Carey), Cher fans, The Navy (Rihanna) and probably Madonna, and that is because our faves like each other. So Gaga does too and so does Britney, so why the hate? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

18 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

It's sad how some of the B-army, and Little Monsters can't get along. Let's be honest :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This. Fandoms we share an alliance it are the lambs (Mariah Carey), Cher fans, The Navy (Rihanna) and probably Madonna, and that is because our faves like each other. So Gaga does too and so does Britney, so why the hate? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Don't forget the hate the Ying Yang Twins' fans have for our fanbase even though our fave gave their fave a 0.1 ounce of relevancy. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I think it's two different answers. And perhaps one of the answers is a silly one. I liked Gaga and her music up until that award show where Britney was being honored and I thought Gaga should've sat her *** down after a certain point. And maybe that's a silly reason for starting to dislike her. Maybe MTV set it up that way. Have somebody big and bold up on stage and people might notice that person instead of Britney being nervous, awkward, etc. Or maybe it'd calm her nerves by having somebody to bounce off of instead of Britney just being on the stage by herself. So maybe this stuff was just set up that particular way. I still don't like it, no matter who was the one that thought of it. Whether Gaga was coming up with this stuff on her own or some bigwig came up with the idea. But Britney's the one being honored, let her having her moment of glory. No pun intended.

And I also think I just got tired of the weird ****. Just got to a point where the outfits and all that other stuff just seemed like it was being forced instead of it being natural. That being said, I'll still listen to a couple of her songs. I just don't like her anymore. 

I'm just writing from the point of frame I have where I said to myself 'ugh, enough'. Idk if she toned the crazy outfits and **** down or not. 

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I think it's two different answers. And perhaps one of the answers is a silly one. I liked Gaga and her music up until that award show where Britney was being honored and I thought Gaga should've sat her *** down after a certain point. And maybe that's a silly reason for starting to dislike her. Maybe MTV set it up that way. Have somebody big and bold up on stage and people might notice that person instead of Britney being nervous, awkward, etc. Or maybe it'd calm her nerves by having somebody to bounce off of instead of Britney just being on the stage by herself. So maybe this stuff was just set up that particular way. I still don't like it, no matter who was the one that thought of it. Whether Gaga was coming up with this stuff on her own or some bigwig came up with the idea. But Britney's the one being honored, let her having her moment of glory. No pun intended.

And I also think I just got tired of the weird ****. Just got to a point where the outfits and all that other stuff just seemed like it was being forced instead of it being natural. That being said, I'll still listen to a couple of her songs. I just don't like her anymore. 

I'm just writing from the point of frame I have where I said to myself 'ugh, enough'. Idk if she toned the crazy outfits and **** down or not. 

The whole interaction was scripted. However, Gaga was chosen to honor Britney at the awards show, and she did so. She loves Britney, and has looked up to her as a role model.

As for Gaga's weird outfits, I feel like she did become a parody of herself during the ARTPOP era, and later decided to wear fashion that served her purpose during that time because she didn't want to dress extravagant for a good while. However, during the Chromatica era, I feel like she was Gaga again, but it was tamed down a lot than in her past eras. Even then, it's up to her what she chooses to wear.

Regarding the 2011 VMAs: while Brit and Gaga's interactions felt cringy to me, I wouldn't blame Gaga for that mess because I'm pretty sure it was scripted. Also while it was meant to be Brit's big moment, I felt that the tribute itself was just really lame in general; Brit should've performed instead of a bunch of dancers awkwardly performing a short medley of her hits.

Anyway, there's more Gaga hate on Madonna sites than there is here tbh. The Gaga thread over at MadonnaTribe is a damn mess especially last week when people were dragging Gaga for the stolen dog ordeal and implying that she staged it. And I haven't visited MadonnaNation in years, but I remember the Gaga thread there from 2015 and how crazy it was; just drags after drags over the most mundane things Gaga did. Exhale's really tame by comparison. 

26 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

ummmm, 90% of exhale like Gaga and her music, what ya talking about? :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

I think it's just because the minority is so vocal that it drowns out the people who actually like her. It reminds me of the days where you could only like Britney, or Beyonce, or Madonna, because supporting one artist was somehow a betrayal of the other artist :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Archived