Brother Shawn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl, even my tanked records outsold your Bionic and Lotus eras PLSgiphy.gif

Receiptzzz? giphy.gif 

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Atleast one has memorability and recognition in the pop world unlike a Britney carbon copy  giphy.gif

And she executed it flawlessly giphy.gif 

The best Britney clone me thinks unlike Fadtuna giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Anyways, just became the youngest Exhaler to cross over 20 million records giphy.gif

You may have the sales but will you have any staying power or are you just the next Debbie Gibson of the 2020s?giphy.gif 

1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I mean, I guess you can say that :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: If you've heard of Cherokee, Navajo, Blackfoot, Sioux tribes, and stuff like that, then you prob know a little about Native Americans

I think i have only heard of Cherokee :orangu_orangutan_ape: But yeah I do have basic knowledge of Native Americans so :saywat-towelney:

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Sweets IMO u still have a lot of catching up to do in order to surpass my legacy giphy.gif You may be the moment but I'm afraid you aren't Exhale royalty just yet, but we can settle this and ask the owner of this forum @Jordan Miller what she really thinks giphy.gif 

Not yall forgetting that I am the self-proclaimed "Prince of Exhale' and according to the @Spicechinodiva magazines, I am ze new king of Exhale giphy.gif

But okay, let us ask @Jordan Miller his thoughts giphy.gif

Archived