Justin Bieber says he hasn't watched 'Framing Britney' documentary yet, but he's going to

10 hours ago, Abraham_agx said:

Justin Bieber & Britney Spears have a lot of common...

Both have massively successful debut albums

Both are blonde

Both had massive media scrutinity

Both had a fall of grace

Both were intensively hated at the peak of their careers as well as having huge fanbases

Both had huge pop comebacks (Circus; Purpose)

Both had a....choice (Myah Marie Jean; Changes)

Both were the most searched celebrities and artist of their time

Alot of similarities...

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Hopefully! He has a big fandom that maybe will be able to connect with Britney if their fave says something positive about her. We need more Gen Z involved.

His fans are crazy. He once liked a pic on Britney's insta and they started shading Britney on the comments. They were jealous just bc he liked a Britney pic, that's right :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Exactly lol. He dances like he’s in an 8th grade talent show. They only thing they have in common is they’re both blonde. 

Thats because when he got famous and started dancing he was in 8th grade

I feel Beiber is the closest anyone solo teen popstar has gotten to Britneys status since Britney and he can probably relate to her more than most

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder if it will affect his partnership with Justin Timberlake. Remember theres a clip of him and his team waiting for Timberlake, and Timberland was also in the room which probably means music is on the way. Knowing how Scotter Brown works, he wouldnt let Bieber near someone that could damage his client's image even a little bit more than it already is :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Scotter Brown :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

2 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

on purpose babe, just like I call Beyoncé "Beyonka", Bebe Rexha "Baby Rex", Dua Lipa "Zuza La Peeps" and the list goes on :matches:

No I know, I'm just loving it!! Someone on this forum calls Olivia Rodrigo olive oil and I can't call her by her real name anymore 

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Zuza la peeps is another gem ❤

On 3/12/2021 at 5:20 PM, Phonography423 said:

Exactly lol. He dances like he’s in an 8th grade talent show. They only thing they have in common is they’re both blonde. 

At best, he's a mediocre singer who was well marketed but then fall off. His music has literally NO SIGNIFICANCE AT ALL! 

On 3/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Both have massively successful debut albums

Both are blonde

Both had massive media scrutinity

Both had a fall of grace

Both were intensively hated at the peak of their careers as well as having huge fanbases

Both had huge pop comebacks (Circus; Purpose)

Both had a....choice (Myah Marie Jean; Changes)

Both were the most searched celebrities and artist of their time

Alot of similarities...

A lot of differences. Also Britney loves her fans. JB treats his fans like garbage. If JB is a male version of some pop girl, that would be Miley lol

• Like 2
On 3/12/2021 at 5:20 PM, Phonography423 said:

They only thing they have in common is they’re both blonde. 

thats not true

there was also a "bieber mania" in the early 00s, just like there was a britney mania in the late 90s-early 00s

when it comes to tabloids, bieber was a bigger celebrity than than gaga, rihanna, katy perry etc

the medias also tried to destroy him just like they did with britney