Justin Bieber says he hasn't watched 'Framing Britney' documentary yet, but he's going to

44 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Great! I am not his fan but obviously the more exposure it gets, the better. I wonder if he will share any toughts after watching it.

Someone will have to ask him again in some months lol 

I wonder if it will affect his partnership with Justin Timberlake. Remember theres a clip of him and his team waiting for Timberlake, and Timberland was also in the room which probably means music is on the way. Knowing how Scotter Brown works, he wouldnt let Bieber near someone that could damage his client's image even a little bit more than it already is :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 2

I like the Beibs and I would like to know the his opinion. I feel they had similar paths growing up and their rise to fame. He also comes from humble beginnings and was a huge huge major pop star at a very young age

He has had his public "fall from grace" and rised above it (albeit was not to the same scrutiny that britneys was and of course he was never put under cship) but overall I would really like to know his perspective

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder if it will affect his partnership with Justin Timberlake. Remember theres a clip of him and his team waiting for Timberlake, and Timberland was also in the room which probably means music is on the way. Knowing how Scotter Brown works, he wouldnt let Bieber near someone that could damage his client's image even a little bit more than it already is :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Bieber was lowkey a Britney fan in the past. He said he had a crush on her growing up, kissed her pic at the VMAs, went to FF tour with his mom and met Britney backstage, liked some of her posts on insta, but he also seems to like JT. I know he liked JT's apology post, so I guess if he ever share thoughts about the doc, he will of course ignore the JT bit. I bet he will talk more about the media and paparazzi parts bc he can relate to. If there's any music with JT, I think he will release anyway. Isn't him friends with Chris Brown? Yeah, doing music with JT rn might not be a good idea for his image, but considering he did a song with a man who domestically abused Rihanna, doing a song with a man who obsessedly shaded and **** shamed Britney for over a decade, it's no biggie :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

10 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is so unnecessary. He doesn’t have to do anything to please you. He said he’s going to watch it and that’s more than enough.

I understand making remarks if he mocked the documentary or something, but all he did is say that he wants to watch it.

I'll say smt about Bieber even tho I don't even like him. He released his first single around the same age Britney was when BOMT was released, and ofc he said and did some really stupid things since then, but I'll give him credit for starting really young and not once shading Britney. As far as I know, like Billie Eilish and unlike Shawn Mendes, he never mocked her breakdown and he never made a joke about her shaving her head or losing her ****. He never said anything disrespectful and only said and acted nice about her even tho he never said he was her biggest fan. He seems to respect her as an artist and a person and as fans I think that's all we ask for. It's better being this way than saying u're a fan like Tinashe and then using a meme that is joking about 2007ney.