Is Vivian the new Lou Taylor

Mutya

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vivian is annoying but that's her job. Jaimie pays her to say the things that she says to the media and to hamper the developments in courtrooms.

Lou's profession has nothing to do with this, she was/is (allegedly) a stalker that manipulates Jaimie et al in order to make her pathetic life less pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Vivian is annoying but that's her job. Jaimie pays her to say the things that she says to the media and to hamper the developments in courtrooms.

Lou's profession has nothing to do with this, she was/is (allegedly) a stalker that manipulates Jaimie et al in order to make her pathetic life less pathetic. 

Jamie doesn't pay her. Britney does.

13 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

That’s such an interesting analogy. Have you watched “I care a lot” by any chance?

I have! It was so frustrating lol If only Britney had a mob member in her corner fighting but maybe that's what the GOP is about to be for her :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

9 hours ago, phareezy said:

I have! It was so frustrating lol If only Britney had a mob member in her corner fighting but maybe that's what the GOP is about to be for her :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Right! I kind of liked how 'indestructible' they made the guardian to be. At first, I thought it was ott (as the movie was quite satire anyway) but then I thought it was quite clever as it was really depicting how indestructible the system itself is

Archived