Favorite/Best Britney AUTOTUNED song?

?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

qGeDBTV.png

Which Britney songs that rely on Autotune/Vocoder/Melodyne for aesthetic are your favorites y'all? :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

I really love the sound of extremely processed artificial, robotic voices, it's something i've always been drawn to, i used to be obsessed with the J-pop girlgroup Perfume back then cause they use lot of effets on their voices. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Real talk. I love Autotune. Why use it to fix vocals when you can use it to make insane vocals haha. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Blackout in general has a very tight vocal sound, she sounds like a **** humanoid , lot of pitch shifting, pitch bending, and unusual FXs. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

qGeDBTV.png

Which Britney songs that rely on Autotune/Vocoder/Melodyne for aesthetic are your favorites y'all? :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

I really love the sound of extremely processed artificial, robotic voices, it's something i've always been drawn to, i used to be obsessed with the J-pop girlgroup Perfume back then cause they use lot of effets on their voices. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Real talk. I love Autotune. Why use it to fix vocals when you can use it to make insane vocals haha. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Blackout in general has a very tight vocal sound, she sounds like a **** humanoid , lot of pitch shifting, pitch bending, and unusual FXs. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Could you provide us with an exemple of insane vocals made out of auto tune, please? 

Archived