Selena Gomez reveals the tracklist for REVELACIÓN

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand that, sadly, that's the kind of music that is the trend right now, even here in Latin America, but I wish that artists like her or Christina or anyone that is trying to sing in Spanish, worked with actual Latin songwriters and producers outside of the reggaeton/urban world, and created some beautiful pop ballads or pop uptempo songs. Here in Latin America we look up a lot to what people in the US does, so who better than them to bring back the pop so our Latin pop artists can go back to it again, so they stop doing that urban crap.

I mean, Christina already did it with with her album Mi Reflejo. A pop ballad is timeless, but this urban stuff is already sounding tiring. The uptempo songs are great too. Tbh all Christina needs to do is re-release Ven Conmigo and it will be a hit again lol

Selena should work with someone like Noel Schajiris, Leonel García, even Kalimba. Armando Ávila, someone like that.

I agree! I mean, I have no problem with reggateon even though it's not my favourite genre, but it seems like everyone resorts to that same urban sound when they try to sound "latin" and it's starting to get too stereotypical and even ignorant when there are so many other influences that they could incorporate in their music. I mean, wouldn't it be cool if we started to hear salsa, bachata, mambo, bolero or tango mixed with pop? Artists like Nathy Peluso and Mon Laferte have done it and it seriously sounds amazing, it would be a breath of fresh air tbh.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I understand that, sadly, that's the kind of music that is the trend right now, even here in Latin America, but I wish that artists like her or Christina or anyone that is trying to sing in Spanish, worked with actual Latin songwriters and producers outside of the reggaeton/urban world, and created some beautiful pop ballads or pop uptempo songs. Here in Latin America we look up a lot to what people in the US does, so who better than them to bring back the pop so our Latin pop artists can go back to it again, so they stop doing that urban crap.

I mean, Christina already did it with with her album Mi Reflejo. A pop ballad is timeless, but this urban stuff is already sounding tiring. The uptempo songs are great too. Tbh all Christina needs to do is re-release Ven Conmigo and it will be a hit again lol

Selena should work with someone like Noel Schajiris, Leonel García, even Kalimba. Armando Ávila, someone like that.

Christina its working with no-reggeaton people: Pablo Lopez, Beatriz Luengo, Kat Dahlia, Kany García, etc...

Also De una vez of Selena its pop.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block