Add BreatheHeavy on ClubHouse

15 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What? It didn't let me create a name... I tried to sign up (I thought they'd let me, and then I could browse the basics until I received JORDAN'S INVITE), but they sent me to a freaking GOOGLE FORM so they could add me to a waiting list ppfftt who do they think they are, Billy B's contact list?? Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Btw, your username is beautiful! But I wouldn't want to talk to someone who shatters glass though... Can you actually hold a conversation without losing your temper?? haha

Dead at the Billy B comment :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I don't think I'd want to chat randomly on there outside of a Breathe Heavy group, so I figured I'd mimic my name from the forum. If there are people on clubhouse who don't get the username reference then they are not our people :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

Enjoy :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I don't think I'd want to chat randomly on there outside of a Breathe Heavy group, so I figured I'd mimic my name from the forum. If there are people on clubhouse who don't get the username reference then they are not our people :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

Enjoy :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Of course I got the reference!! It was just a bad joke... :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 1