Add BreatheHeavy on ClubHouse

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey fam, funny story. @MyahMarie sent me an invite to Club House, and I've been meaning to check it out. So I signed up and am still poking around.

Anyone down to join me? Bear with me while I figure this out :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

My username is @breatheheavycom  

I think it could be fun (so long as you don't abandon Exhale for it :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:)

Yes, please! Send me an invite, and I'll join. I'm just not the best with talking, but I'll see what happens :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I love this. Does it need moderation? I gotta read up about how this app works lol 👴🏻👴🏻

Yeah so the moderator is essentially in charge of running the room. The“stage” is where moderators can let people from the audience come up & speak. It’s can be more than one moderator & each has the power to let audience members come up & speak or take them off the stage if they like it’s pretty cool. I don’t think it’s a limit to how many people can be on the stage but that can be chaos. Anybody can come in the room to listen but you have to be pull up from the audience to speak moderators lead the conversation & just keep everybody in order. 

You can start a room with any topic & invite your followers into room. 

I follow you on there my Name is Beetopic I been on since December so I have a little experience 

• Love 1