Add BreatheHeavy on ClubHouse

• Leader
On 2/21/2021 at 9:11 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yeah so the moderator is essentially in charge of running the room. The“stage” is where moderators can let people from the audience come up & speak. It’s can be more than one moderator & each has the power to let audience members come up & speak or take them off the stage if they like it’s pretty cool. I don’t think it’s a limit to how many people can be on the stage but that can be chaos. Anybody can come in the room to listen but you have to be pull up from the audience to speak moderators lead the conversation & just keep everybody in order. 

You can start a room with any topic & invite your followers into room. 

I follow you on there my Name is Beetopic I been on since December so I have a little experience 

This sounds so cool. Maybe we should try to do one on Friday? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

OMG yes can we please do this? I don't have an invite but it let me create a name while I wait for an invite (@shatteredglass)

What? It didn't let me create a name... I tried to sign up (I thought they'd let me, and then I could browse the basics until I received JORDAN'S INVITE), but they sent me to a freaking GOOGLE FORM so they could add me to a waiting list ppfftt who do they think they are, Billy B's contact list?? Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Btw, your username is beautiful! But I wouldn't want to talk to someone who shatters glass though... Can you actually hold a conversation without losing your temper?? haha

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I love talking. Waaaay more than typing. Send me an invite to clubhouse. :D

^Case in point. I can talk for an hour straight. Yes this is also a shameless plug to increase views but it's all in the name of spreading the message for Brit soooo yalla!:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That was an interesting well informed video while I was eating so I watched it all lol. Also you have a really nice body and kind eyes.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That was an interesting well informed video while I was eating so I watched it all lol. Also you have a really nice body and kind eyes.

I think that's the nicest comment I've ever received from a Vlog :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Thank you for watching! IF you don't mind to copy and paste that onto the YouTube comment it'll help me grow my baby channel! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: <333

• Love 1