If nd when Jamie gets the boot, then what?

iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY

17 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

There may be many reasons...

For ex. The whole team around her is chosen by her father,  he is their employer and he pays them money(including those who maintain her social network). And the problem is not only with Jaime, there is a whole team of other parasites(including her lawyer, who was appointed by the court and who did not do anything to defend her in court for 11 years). And she literally still has no rights, she is still under personal and financial Cship. 

This is true. I guess its a whole infrastructure of control. My fear is that the same people and same dynamic will exist even when James leaves. The emotional damage and cycle of fear that this must have left as well. I want her healing and happiness so much :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well I could see Ingham being kept on especially since he’s been advocating for her, Lou is already gone, I could see her hiring new management which is something I’m sure Bessemer Trust and Ingham would be involved with because it deals with business. 

Yeah, sorry, what I really mean is - as soon as they get rid of Jamie, are they automatically capable of removing all those other shady, sh**ty ppl? 

Because there's a whole bunch of leeches who live their best lifes thanks to Britney's money (via Jamie). Wouldn't they try to find a way to continue the abuse of the c.ship?

10 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yeah, sorry, what I really mean is - as soon as they get rid of Jamie, are they automatically capable of removing all those other shady, sh**ty ppl? 

Because there's a whole bunch of leeches who live their best lifes thanks to Britney's money (via Jamie). Wouldn't they try to find a way to continue the abuse of the c.ship?

I think Bessemer Trust would look at everyone on pay roll and start weeding people out!

I was under the impression that if Jamie was removed she would have more freedom to do the things she wants. An independent company would be impartial and don’t actually know her personally so it would be the difference between her expressing her wishes to use her money and they check her accounts and let her know if she has enough money to buy it and approve it. Where as her dad knows her and is greedy for her money and wants to control her. So he’d say no you don’t actually need that so I’m not approving it. I think it’s that idea. 

I do agree with the above though. If she does get Jamie out of the picture I hope it’s an easier transition for her to oust it and not have someone who knows her personally constantly wanting to take over her life because they can. 

Archived