If nd when Jamie gets the boot, then what?

iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, this is not an answer to your question but rather another question, because I’d love if someone cleared this up for me. 
Jamie hasn’t been Britney’s personal life conservator for a good while now. And according to Ingham she hasn’t seen him in months either. How come she doesn’t already have more freedom? Is it all because of Montgomery?

I think we need to keep in mind that just because Jamie is out it doesn't mean the conservatorship will end. I doubt it ever will. But this will mean that the conservatorship will more than likely solely be there just to finance Britney's money with Bessemer Trust having full control.  

1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

I would say once Jamie is out, they need to prepare a transition plan for Britney to become free. Also a plan for how she will be supported once she is on her own. Maybe Bessemer will move from Conservator to Business Manager, i don't really know.

This! And the transition will demand Britney to work and prove not to the fans, not to herself, but to the court that she is able to thrive without Jamie. Plus she'il need to score straight A's is her medical stuff. 

Once Jamie is out, we're gonna have to suport her like never before and patiently wait for the day she files for a termination. Which will happen in her time. We can put pressure to get Jamie out now, but never on her unless we see shady stuff going on.

12 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Maybe Bessemer will move from Conservator to Business Manager, i don't really know.

That’s what I’ve been thinking. BT is very well known to manage millions of dollars, I expect they would hear Britney before making any decisions WITH her (while they are still as conservator of her state) I don’t think they would not want to damage their reputation.

1 hour ago, Persona said:

Actually, this is not an answer to your question but rather another question, because I’d love if someone cleared this up for me. 
Jamie hasn’t been Britney’s personal life conservator for a good while now. And according to Ingham she hasn’t seen him in months either. How come she doesn’t already have more freedom? Is it all because of Montgomery?

Probably because Jamie still controls her estate so he can control/threaten her that way. And isn't he the one that would give her an allowance? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I'm not 100% sure how to put this out without making it look like I'm pro Jamie, because I'm not. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

But I've been wondering how things are gonna roll without Jamie around, like do we know with certainty that Ingham and Bessemer are doing all because of Britney? I do think her state should be managed perhaps not under a Cship , but what about her Cship of the person , how/when does that change? If I'm not mistaken Jamie is no longer the person conservator, is he? I don't think that the State Cship prevents her from speaking, I believe is the Person Cship that prevents her from going out, personal decisions freedom and all that.

Will Ingham once Jamie is out of the picture, proceed with removing the Cship? 

Not sure how I feel about that, as long as he and everyone else is maintained on the payroll how willing will be he/Con team to really go for removing the Cship?

If my concerns don't make sense, sorry english isn't my first language.

7 hours ago, Persona said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What will mostly happen is that trust will have sole responsibility for her money which honestly wouldn’t be a bad thing and they would most likely keep their nose out of her career so she’d finally have the freedom she’s craving in that aspect. Since right now there’s just a temp for the personal conservator I could see that just going away all together. 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

What will mostly happen is that trust will have sole responsibility for her money which honestly wouldn’t be a bad thing and they would most likely keep their nose out of her career so she’d finally have the freedom she’s craving in that aspect. Since right now there’s just a temp for the personal conservator I could see that just going away all together. 

But what about her "team"? I don't know exactly who does it consist of, but I mean Larry, Lou, Ingham and all of the others deeply involved in this case? 

19 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

What is strange to me is that James is no longer conservator of the person, he now only controls 50% of the finances. So I don't get why she's still so silenced and controlled? Unless its just her not wanting to be active & vocal, which I fully support. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

There may be many reasons...

For ex. The whole team around her is chosen by her father,  he is their employer and he pays them money(including those who maintain her social network). And the problem is not only with Jaime, there is a whole team of other parasites(including her lawyer, who was appointed by the court and who did not do anything to defend her in court for 11 years). And she literally still has no rights, she is still under personal and financial Cship. 

4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

But what about her "team"? I don't know exactly who does it consist of, but I mean Larry, Lou, Ingham and all of the others deeply involved in this case? 

Well I could see Ingham being kept on especially since he’s been advocating for her, Lou is already gone, I could see her hiring new management which is something I’m sure Bessemer Trust and Ingham would be involved with because it deals with business. 

Archived