Can yall stop being delusional?

Circuslover

I think some of you guys need to use common sense. Britney is in danger. Britney doesn't control her social media. They would not give her that power. It seems like she is gaslighted into making those videos. Those videos are not cute and she is not okay in these videos. They are obviously using her social media against her. I believe that Britney was never officially diagnosed with anything and they have been giving her meds she doesn't need. She is probably damaged from all these years of medication. Sam cannot be trusted. He obviously signed an nda so calling out Jamie isn't possible. That interview with tmz was obviously staged. Then Kevin and all these fake sources came out on the same day. Team con is obviously using Jamie as a scapegoat. He probably knows it too. They are going to push him out and keep the conservatorship.  Britney is not working on a documentary. They control her every move. How can she meet with a director when she can't even see fe or her old friends? Yall need to wake up.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Sam didn’t expose anything so whether or not he sign an NDA calling Jamie a **** and treating his daughter right isn’t really exposing anything he didn’t go into details in regards to anything I think you’re being overly dramatic you need to calm down and have a seat! 

This. I'm not even reading all that. There's no way he said all that without giving it some thought. Y'all just make up stuff based off assumptions from things y'all don't really have true insight on. 

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Sam didn’t expose anything so whether or not he sign an NDA calling Jamie a **** and treating his daughter right isn’t really exposing anything he didn’t go into details in regards to anything I think you’re being overly dramatic you need to calm down and have a seat! 

Yall are so naive if you think sam cares about her. Hes the same person who snatched the phone away from Britney. He also told people that she voluntarily went into the facility. Yall lack common sense 

2 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Yall are so naive if you think sam cares about her. Hes the same person who snatched the phone away from Britney. He also told people that she voluntarily went into the facility. Yall lack common sense 

probably because at that point the NDA mattered more. but jamie isn’t in charge of britney herself anymore. and back then britney maybe didn’t want it all to leak because the movement hadn’t even started until AFTER the voicemail sent in to britney’s gram was released. she could’ve thought that no one would take her situation seriously based on how ******* awful everyone has always treated her. 

8 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Have you lost your mind tonight sweetheart you’re being so dramatic and over the top lol! Did it ever occur to you that maybe he snatch the phone away from her so she didn’t get in trouble by daddy spears who is controlling everything

Just now, IconicShow said:

Have you lost your mind tonight sweetheart you’re being so dramatic and over the top lol! Did it ever occur to you that maybe he snatch the phone away from her so she didn’t get in trouble by daddy spears who is controlling everything

he was afraid for Britney to go live but isn't afraid to talk to tmz about Jamie lol

Girl bye. None of this is new information. To call out this forum for being delusional when we literally all know how she doesn’t control her social media and that she was portrayed for having a mental illness when all she had was a normal human response to an inhumane situation makes you look like an absolute clown. As far as Sam goes, all he said was how her father is a ‘****’ and how he should be treating his daughter with respect. The avalanche is in full effect so of course everyone close to Britney is going to be disclosing some information since now is the ultimate opportunity. There’s still a lot we don’t know and consequences that Britney continues to pay for, both figuratively and literally. That being said, I literally don’t know what point you’re trying to make. That we’re delusional about every facet of her life and you’re the only one who’s right? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Girl bye. None of this is new information. To call out this forum for being delusional when we literally all know how she doesn’t control her social media and how she was portrayed for having a mental illness when all she had was a normal human response to an inhumane situation makes you look like an absolute clown. As far as Sam goes, all he said was how her father is a ‘****’ and how he should be treating her daughter with respect. The avalanche is in full effect so of course everyone close to Britney is going to be disclosing some information since now is the ultimate opportunity. There’s still a lot we don’t know and consequences that Britney’s continued to pay for, both figuratively and literally.

Are you dumb? Some of yall are still pretending shes writing these messages. 

I think you’re the delusional one! 

and stop throwing Sam under the bus!

we don’t know all the details but he’s been liking post about the doc and he’s speaking out, in support of Britney after no other family member did. All they did was tell us to mind our business basically...

you think Jamie told Sam (remember Jamie has a great relationship with tmz) to publicly call him a **** and to say he needs to treat his daughter better (on a side note I can only imagine how JL is treated, she WAS a cash cow too)

ANYWAY

Sam is like probably the closet person to Britney these days

hes the only one to bring her joy and happiness 

leave Sam alone!

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

23 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Are you dumb? Some of yall are still pretending shes writing these messages. 

Sweetie, did I say she was writing those messages? I literally said it’s common knowledge she doesn’t control her Instagram/Twitter posts and how a lot of people are now stepping forward to report on Britney. Please learn to read next time.

Archived