Can yall stop being delusional?

Circuslover

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Chile. I’ve seen many theories but this one takes the cake :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This isn't a theory. Sam Ingham has only attacked Jamie. He hasn't questioned the conservatorship. He never requested for that evaluation that was cancelled. Hes never filed to terminate the conservatorship. He was involved with a death.  He hasn't done anything for Britney until now

10 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

This isn't a theory. Sam Ingham has only attacked Jamie. He hasn't questioned the conservatorship. He never requested for that evaluation that was cancelled. Hes never filed to terminate the conservatorship. He was involved with a death.  He hasn't done anything for Britney until now

You went from Asghari to Ingham? Which one is it luv :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

54 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

White gayss are truly annoying 

You’re so disgusting everybody in this forum isn’t white nor is everybody in this form gay you’re going way overboard! You need to stop, clearly you’re a pathetic worthless troll are you that sad and lonely tonight boo?

Just now, IconicShow said:

You’re so disgusting everybody in this forum isn’t white nor is everybody in this form gay you’re going way overboard I need to stop clearly you’re a pathetic worthless troll are you that sad and lonely tonightYou’re so disgusting everybody in this forum isn’t white nor is everybody in this form gay you’re going way overboard I need to stop clearly you’re a pathetic worthless troll are you that sad and lonely tonight?

No I just have common sense. These people have been doing illegals things for the last 12 years you think they have changed? Also I have been bullied by some people on this site and on twitter. Some of yall are racist but i didn't accuse anyone personally.

Wait. So now people think Sam (Asghari) is only speaking out to benefit Sam (Ingham) and Jodi Montgomery in an effort to keep Britney in the conservatorship. 

FFS. Some of you all really go round in circles with this and literally make EVERY.LITTLE.THING. a conspiracy. 

Archived