Can yall stop being delusional?

Circuslover

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

White gayss are truly annoying 

26 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Besides a lot of you white gays are on twitter and I have witnessed racism from yall. I don't like engaging 

You do realize so many Britney fans have said racist things about Sam? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And anyways, just because someone does not agree with your opinion in this thread doesn't have anything to do with their race or ***uality. if you want to debate, you can do that all you want but generalizing a group of people for bringing up reasons why your argument doesn't hold much substance is when you cross a line. As someone who is a POC, I will not deny your experiences about being treated with racist attitudes  because I've seen it happen first-hand but this particular thread about Sam Asghari is not that. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

You do realize so many Britney fans have said racist things about Sam? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

And anyways, just because someone does not agree with your opinion in this thread doesn't have anything to do with their race or ***uality. if you want to debate, you can do that all you want but generalizing a group of people for bringing up reasons why your argument doesn't hold much substance is when you cross a line. As someone who is a POC, I will not deny your experiences about being treated with racist attitudes  because I've seen it happen first-hand but this particular thread about Sam Asghari is not that. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

THIS, THIS, THIS
:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

42 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Yall are so naive if you think sam cares about her. Hes the same person who snatched the phone away from Britney. He also told people that she voluntarily went into the facility. Yall lack common sense 

Leave here foul beast

1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Now sis this is some next level conspiracy theory. What ***** you on boo? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Sam Ingham and Jodi Montgomery are former colleagues. They have been involved in other abusive conservatorships and even deaths. They are both making money off of Britney. Sam waited 12 years to do anything. He is just now trying to help

Archived