K-Fed's attorney talks Britney's conservatorship

ChromaticaGlory

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2021/02/09/kevin-federlines-attorney-on-britney-spears-conservatorship/amp/

Although Kevin Federline feels there is “a lot of commotion” going on in his ex Britney Spears’ camp amid her conservatorship battle, his main concern is the well-being of the former couple’s two teenaged sons, his attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, exclusively told Page Six on Tuesday.

“I think Kevin feels that there seems to be a lot of commotion going on right now and he trusts that the probate court is going to make orders that they feel are appropriate to protect Britney and her estate,” Kaplan told us via a call.

Britney, 39, is set to appear in court on Thursday for another conservatorship hearing, months after she requested to have her father, Jamie Spears, removed as her conservator — which a judge denied.

Since last August, the pop star has stated through her attorney, Sam Ingham III, that she “strongly opposed” having her dad as her sole conservator and requested that her care manager, Jodi Montgomery, “continue in that role as [she] has done for nearly a year.”

Montgomery temporarily took over Jamie’s duties following reports that the 67-year-old was battling colon problems in 2019.

Kaplan said Federline, 42, can’t comment on whether the conservatorship should be in place, but he “does feel that the conservator who was put in place over the estate of Britney” — Montgomery — is “doing a very good job.”

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. OK. Kevin's response is about as middle of the road, pc as it can get when it comes to something like this. But I don't see a reason for them to weigh in on the conservatorship publicly. If they can give a statement or something in court, if needed, to vouch for Britney to no longer have Jamie in control, however, I am all for it.

Just now, Applejack said:

do they? 

remember that before the cship britney didn't even have custody. IDK if it's still the case and what we have is an out-of-court agreement.

Well I was thinking... remember kfed got a big increase in child support from Jamie a few years ago? I think if brit gets out, she will fight for more custody which means less $$$ to kfed. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was getting hush money from JS all this time...but who knows....poor brit

4 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

While everyone is directing their anger to Justin THIS is the person who should be apologizing. The person who used her to jumpstart his rap career, kept her kids away from her, kept getting more money out of her and cheated on another woman to get with her. 

I said the same thing! Justin was a **** and she started to change after him, but he doesnt have anything to do with the cship. I made a thread about Kevin calling her a ***** after she filed for divorce, but no one cared. Kevin was the one who neglected her when she was pregnant with Jayden, spending her money & partying while she was alone in her house - theres even a pic of him with another woman while she was travelling. She tried to see him in NY and he refused to see her & the babies (there are pics of her crying bc he stood her up), then she feels forced to file for divorce and he calls her a ***** on the bathroom of a place he was at the day. 

From the moment she filed for divorce, he started to care about the kids ($$$) and made everything to take the kids away from her, even siding with Lynne to force her to go to rehab. She attacked the paparazzo bc he was refusing to let see her babies. 

He got a custody child raise in 2018 and since late 2018 she barely sees her kids. If he has their custody, I feel like hes really making it difficult for her to see them. Just look at how Jayden talked about her last year! The fact his rat knows Jamie is trash but doesnt do anything to help his kids mother who supports his lazy ***!!! Hes the ******* worse tbh. And always using this ********* of a lawyer to talk for him. His lawyer is def pro cship, has said in the past that public pressure wouldnt change the judges mind. He also has shaded Britney in the past, including when Jamie wanted to see how Kevin was spending the money, he said smt like "Kevin isnt the one under a cship". They dont respect her at all, only see her as their ATM. Trash!!!

Archived