Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

Who else here is staying up to watch this at 3am UK time?  I'm in London, listening to Britney on shuffle and so pumped for this!   This is our big moment to show the World and get them fighting for our girl too.   Prayer circle this is the catalyst we have been waiting for to give Sam I and Britney the confidence to go in hard and tear Jamie apart in court :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

#FreeBritney

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

2 hours left :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

Drinking Beer while I'm waiting. Hope I don't get drunk and miss the thing:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Haven't been this excited since sooooo long. Feels like a big event.

The last time I was thst excited was when i waited for that VMA performance. No not the "Make Me" one...the one before that. Gosh I'm getting old

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Who else here is staying up to watch this at 3am UK time?  I'm in London, listening to Britney on shuffle and so pumped for this!   This is our big moment to show the World and get them fighting for our girl too.   Prayer circle this is the catalyst we have been waiting for to give Sam I and Britney the confidence to go in hard and tear Jamie apart in court :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

#FreeBritney

Me too! Fellow UK fan here :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

England :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Me too! Fellow UK fan here :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I feel like Exhale is european at times :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

9 minutes ago, MaxMillion said:

The last time I was thst excited was when i waited for that VMA performance. No not the "Make Me" one...the one before that. Gosh I'm getting old

same for me, i still remember covering 2007 vma. I genuinely believed it was all a joke and she would be back.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Heya Sis!  :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:  I literally retrained my sleeping pattern over a few days to lead up to this, and I'm forcing my housemates to stay up and watch it too (even though they have barely any interest in Britney usually)  :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

I love to hear it :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1