Rita Ora readies new EP 'Bang'

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I do fear for her album sales but she makes bops so I'm kinda perched :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

The fact that she didn’t make it in USA doesn’t mean she doesn’t have hits at the other side of the ocean. She lives in Britain and not everybody has the amount of views at YouTube that she owns in UK. I like her music and she makes bops, succes doesn’t equals quality but I think that some people choose their favs for their amount of fame...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Who is her demographic? Who are her fans? I don’t understand how she’s maintained a career without a single hit. I only know her because of Iggy’s “Black Widow” so I get so confused whenever I see a pap picture of her or why journalists seem to care about her. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: 

Omg, u live in America right? She has a ton of hits here :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Overprotected Angel said:

Her album Phoenix actually has some bops :eyes_britney_laugh:

I just looked at the wikipedia page for it and wow :enigma_alien_blue: 5 singles released :typing_keyboard_computer: with top 5 hits in UK :typing_keyboard_computer: but the album itself performed poorly debuting at #11 in UK and #79 in US so I repeat :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Why does she get reported on so frequently when she is not even that successful outside of some Top 5 singles in the UK and countries like Poland :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: (I mean reported on through DailyMail and celeb sites) like I don’t get why she is popular when she’s technically not popular :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Does that make sense :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I just looked at the wikipedia page for it and wow :enigma_alien_blue: 5 singles released :typing_keyboard_computer: with top 5 hits in UK :typing_keyboard_computer: but the album itself performed poorly debuting at #11 in UK and #79 in US so I repeat :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Why does she get reported on so frequently when she is not even that successful outside of some Top 5 singles in the UK and countries like Poland :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: (I mean reported on through DailyMail and celeb sites) like I don’t get why she is popular when she’s technically not popular :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: Does that make sense :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

She was in the news when Calvin Harris ruined the release of her second album by not allowing her to release any music he had produced after they broke up so she was very popular for a while because of that. She doesn’t really have much fame tbh, she’s just kind of there all the time and releases some songs (often bops often not) :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block